Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

bcgrednek3006 tactical bacon build

Old 08-18-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery

well here is my new ride. starting all over and doing everything as right as possible this time
Stock specs:
2011 fj cruiser 4x4 at offroad

Interior/Exterior Misc:
led swapped interior lights
ameasing's black vinyl hood
cobra 75 with bandi mount and 3' firefly
baja rack roof rack

Engine/performance:
K&N drop in with modded stock intake
flowmaster super 44 offroad with allpro hc exhaust tip
scuba mod

Tires/Wheels
5 285/75/16 Goodyear wrangler duratracs
5 16" xd bully wheels

Lighting:
nyko h4 bulbs
9" lightforce strikers with yellow lenses
4" piaa 510
40 okled light bar
2 blitzpro 6d back leds

Recovery Gear:
arb 3' x 30' tow strap
viper 12,000 lb winch

Armor:
relentless front bumper
relentless hybrid sliders with kickouts
metal tech 4x4 hc rear tube bumper

Suspension:
King 2.5 remote resi front shocks
King 650# front springs
dsm boxed uca
ome lift coils 889
Bilstein 5150 rear shocks

recent photos

the day i went to pick it up

blacked out bumper wings

ameasing decal

suspension waiting to be put on

posing..

relentless bumper is on, now waiting on the winch, fog lights, hid spot lights, and 09 windshield resivior.

installed the windshield washer resi

high clearence exhaust after my little fiasco

Old 08-18-2011, 12:07 PM   #3
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
like the hood. Wish one was available for the tacoma.
thanks bud. im sure he will make one for the tacos... he makes a couple things for them now..
http://www.amaesingdecals.com/
Old 08-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #5
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Me skewpz may get in the way?? I think it would look awesome with the flat black hood decal on a black truck... Shit, maybe a little bit rice-a-rony....
meh, the reason i think the fj one looks good is cause of how the hood has that break in it. i would at least get one of the skewpz decal like kevin has on his truck
Old 08-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #7
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
yeah good idea. It's blinding sometimes.
i bet when that black is shiny you get alot of glare. i know why sport would get an awful glare some times..
Old 08-18-2011, 12:19 PM   #8
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
exactly. But, it is rarely shiny . If I had as many scratched on the hood as i do the doors and bed there would be no glare! Need a good day to wash and wax out the trail stripes.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #9
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
exactly. But, it is rarely shiny . If I had as many scratched on the hood as i do the doors and bed there would be no glare! Need a good day to wash and wax out the trail stripes.
use the meguies new synthetic wax. shit took out some hella deep scratches on my truck before i sold it.
good pic of kevins hook decal.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:24 PM   #10
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
caint wait to see it all together....last time we were at RC there was a few fj's together on the trail but they werent to friendly ...i tried to talk to them an waved just to be friendly with no response but a lifted nose...lol....there loss gonna ride awsome with those kings man...
Old 08-18-2011, 12:26 PM   #11
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
caint wait to see it all together....last time we were at RC there was a few fj's together on the trail but they werent to friendly ...i tried to talk to them an waved just to be friendly with no response but a lifted nose...lol....there loss gonna ride awsome with those kings man...
eh im probably the youngest owner of a fj ever so you wont have that problem with me thats why i stick to this forum cause there are only a few fj owners that dont have there noses so high in the air.

the kings better ride good or im killing boy and chad with them
Old 08-18-2011, 12:26 PM   #12
wannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
wannatoy570's Tacoma Gallery
Um why don't you have a roof rack?
Old 08-18-2011, 12:27 PM   #13
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannatoy570 View Post
Um why don't you have a roof rack?
umm....why is your bumper crooked?
Old 08-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #14
wannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
wannatoy570's Tacoma Gallery
all-poo...............answer your question?
Old 08-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #15
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
use the meguies new synthetic wax. shit took out some hella deep scratches on my truck before i sold it.
good pic of kevins hook decal.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #16
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
lol true...if i didnt need a truck id have one myself...im personally gonna go with mid travel icons for my winter rebuild...but have always herd good things about kings...and as far as waxs go ive always used meguires untill my friend who is a professional detailer started using gliptone...look them up not cheap but amazing stuff...lots of pro's use it...there claybar is insane
Old 08-18-2011, 03:12 PM   #17
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannatoy570 View Post
all-poo...............answer your question?
yup pretty much
Quote:
doo eet!
Quote:
lol true...if i didnt need a truck id have one myself...im personally gonna go with mid travel icons for my winter rebuild...but have always herd good things about kings...and as far as waxs go ive always used meguires untill my friend who is a professional detailer started using gliptone...look them up not cheap but amazing stuff...lots of pro's use it...there claybar is insane
for what you pay for icons, just go with kings ill have to look that wax up!
Old 08-21-2011, 01:13 PM   #19
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
nice job this weekend at rc with her stock....cant wait to see her with the lift and tires..then you can run that purple trail13 with us...
thanks bud! i was real proud of how she did, now i just get my belly pan skid and ill be able to run without my asshole chewing a hole out of my seat
Old 08-22-2011, 06:42 AM   #20
Sorry for party rockin'

stolen pics from a bunch of guys from the rc meet.