Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Trade Taco for TT FJ?

Old 09-02-2011, 12:48 PM   #21
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Army Green is the best color ever...

that sticker price is ridiculous though. TT's are sweet...but is that a 6k mark up from a regular all terrain package 4x fj?
Old 09-02-2011, 01:02 PM   #22
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
So here's the deal so far... The sticker on the FJ is $35,767. They are coming down to $$35,000 on the FJ and offering me $17,500 trade for my 06 trd off road access cab 4x4 w/35,000 miles on the clock. What do you guys think???
Old 09-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #23
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
So here's the deal so far... The sticker on the FJ is $35,767. They are coming down to $$35,000 on the FJ and offering me $17,500 trade for my 06 trd off road access cab 4x4 w/35,000 miles on the clock. What do you guys think???
keep the truck!
Old 09-02-2011, 01:08 PM   #24
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Army Green is the best color ever...

that sticker price is ridiculous though. TT's are sweet...but is that a 6k mark up from a regular all terrain package 4x fj?
I'm not sure about the mark-up? They have a white 4x4 that's sticker is 34,500?
Old 09-02-2011, 01:08 PM   #25
bskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
keep the truck!
x2
Old 09-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #26
Dirty Trucker

I'm at a different dealer now looking at another army green TT FJ!
Old 09-02-2011, 03:28 PM   #27
Dirty Trucker

The vin starts with jte does that mean it came from japan?
Old 09-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #28
( . Y . ) = :)
TacoTRD420 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jake
TacoTRD420's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TacoTRD420
Good luck man. I just did the same thing today. I'm loving it so far
Old 09-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #29
Dirty Trucker

Well this dealer offered me $18,500 trade in! The FJ is still $35,000 though! Gonna sleep on it... And drink a damn beer on it! Lol
Old 09-03-2011, 06:10 PM   #30
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
A $36,000 2011 anything should be less than $700 under sticker in Sept of 2011. That's less than 2% under sticker. 2012s will be here before you know it.

Figure out where you want to be, and be prepared to give in a bit. Offer to sign the papers today at $33,500 plus your $18,500 trade-in and see what he says. You should be able to end up under $34K easily.

Also, remember you're in the power position. You have a nice reliable truck - HE needs the sale. It'd be different if you limped in on 3 wheels and were begging for financing.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:29 AM   #31
Dirty Trucker

I'm still on the fence about this. I'm afraid I'll miss having a bed to throw stuff in.(like a ladder)
Old 09-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #32
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Get a roof rack. Bajarack's utility rack is a good option
Old 09-08-2011, 10:39 AM   #33
Dirty Trucker

Yea that would work. The TT edition has a roof rack but then I would have to strap it down an stuff. I like just throwing stuff in the bed and hittin the road!
Old 09-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #34
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
You should totally do this. I swapped my '10 Tacoma with my dad's '08 Tacoma and then traded the '08 in for a 2011 new Trails Teams FJ. The army green and the black TRD wheels, factory sliders, and roof rack were all just too badass to deny. BTW they wanted 37,000 for this FJ. I talked them down to 33,500 and they gave me 16,000 trade in for the '08 Tacoma Prerunner with 56,000 miles on it (had been wrecked once and had the hood and front bumper replaced).
Old 09-17-2011, 08:48 PM   #35
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
i was seriously considering an FJ until i discovered the Taco, i was instantly sold, dont think i could stand to daily drive an FJ but would love to have one for a toy to mod the piss out of.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:58 PM   #36
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
The green is bad ass.