Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Trade Taco for TT FJ?

Old 08-31-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Trade Taco for TT FJ?

Well here's my dilemma. Was out riding my bike yesterday and happened to drive past the Toyota dealer. So naturally i stopped in to see what they had.(hoping for a 2012 Taco.) Thats when my problems started! I seen they had a White FJ. I like FJ's so i walked over and gave it a quick look. I thought it's nice , but not something i would be interested in.(talking to myself) So i strolled(pimp walked) over towards the tacoma's! Thats when i saw it. Sitting there in the grass. Almost invisible with it's army green color! A ARMY GREEN TT FJ! OH i was drooling instantly. I had to check it out. So i skipped to my loo on over there to get some slobber on it! Well long story short... I drove it and loved it! Now i'm seriously thinking of trading my Tacoma for it. If they give me enough trade in of course. This thing is BA! It has offroad lights on the front, rock rails, roof rack, jbl stereo, DUal vvti 4.0 liter, and the black TT wheel's with BFG A/T's! It ride's so smooth compared to the Taco. I was impressed! Now do i really wanna go in debt for another vehicle???
My Tacoma only has 35,000 miles on it and i know it would last me a very long time. Anyways... i'm going friday to try and wheel and deal with the Stealership. The Sticker on the FJ is 35,767$$$$!!!! If they give me an offer i can't refuse. Then i might be another FJ guy on TW!
Old 08-31-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Sweet man. FJs are badass and I would honestly prefer one over my Taco.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:21 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
The all green fj is bad ass.I'm going tomorrow to look at used FJCs and tacomas. I say do it asap. By me the FJCs never last on the lots.
PS thats a crazy sticker price
Old 08-31-2011, 10:23 AM   #4
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

As long as it can pull a trailer for my bike or quad. I can go without the Taco.
Anybody know if they are capable of towing small stuff. I have a 500lb quad and a 325lb bike that i occasionally have to tow on a 5x8 utility trailer. Not at the same time though.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:23 AM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
FJ will tow 5000 lbs.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:24 AM   #6
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
GET IT!!
Old 08-31-2011, 10:25 AM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
FJ will tow 5000 lbs.
Cool it will tow my girlfriend
Old 08-31-2011, 10:26 AM   #8
Dirty Trucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
FJ will tow 5000 lbs.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:27 AM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Cool it will tow my girlfriend
Well sadly you are getting more than me.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:50 AM   #10
Dirty Trucker

I can't figure out why i can't get TT FJ pricing on toyota's website?
Old 08-31-2011, 11:53 AM   #11
Banned
They just don't show the price.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:57 AM   #12
Banned
Oh I know why. All Toyota does is paint the TRD package green and call it the TT package. Honestly kind of disappointing. I thought TT meant twin turbo.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:22 PM   #13
Dirty Trucker

Whats the difference between the TRD and the TT? Just wheels? I already got some of those.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:35 PM   #14
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
Whats the difference between the TRD and the TT? Just wheels? I already got some of those.
Off-Road Package [7] - includes trail-tuned Bilstein® shock absorbers, electronically controlled locking rear differential [2], Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), floating-ball Multi-Information Display with inclinometer, compass, temperatureTRD Package [7] - includes TRD 16-in. 6-spoke alloy wheels with BFGoodrich® All-Terrain P265/75R16 tires, high-speed-tuned TRD Bilstein® shock absorbers and TRD decalsTrail Teams Special Edition - includes Army Green exterior color including roof top, black bumpers, grille, door handles, power outside mirrors with illuminated markers and rock rails; trail-tuned Bilstein® shock absorbers, electronically controlled locking rear differential [2], Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), remote keyless entry system, Army Green door trim and fabric seat inserts, floating-ball Multi-Information Display with inclinometer, compass and outside temperature, cruise control, roof rack, auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated backup camera monitor [1], JBL® AM/FM 6-disc CD changer with MP3/WMA playback capability, 11 speakers including subwoofer, XM® Radio [3] (includes 90-day trial subscription), USB [4] port with iPod® [5] connectivity, hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth® [8] wireless technology, leather-trimmed steering wheel, 115V/400W AC power outlet, TRD 16-in. 6-spoke Special Edition alloy wheels with BFGoodrich® All-Terrain P265/75R16 tires, wheel locks, Daytime Running Lights (DRL), Trail Teams badge, rear window wiper, and rear privacy glass on rear side, quarter, and rear door windows
Old 08-31-2011, 05:18 PM   #15
JML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud of

JML50's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw picks of a 2012 red TT...it looked unbelievable!! Green is super sick though.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #17
Dirty Trucker

That's the one! All green with the black wheels. Not the street lock ones but the six spoke deals like I got on my Tacoma. It also has the offroad lights, sliders, a bug deflector. The jbl sounded pretty good too! I'm going tomorrow to try and see how bad they wanna sell it!
Old 09-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #19
Dirty Trucker

Thanks! I hope they'll give me a decent trade on my Tacoma.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:51 AM   #20
Dental Floss Tycoon
swamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedswamppirate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TACP
swamppirate's Tacoma Gallery
Recently traded my 2003 Taco in w/ 116K....they gave me 12.5K....Glad I did it, wish I had done it sooner!!! The FJ is kickass!!!