LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Just got new Trail Teams FJ!

Old 09-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #21
robsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robsled's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a new 11 Taco three days ago and there was an Army Green FJ on the showroom floor. I couldn't keep from staring at it......even when i was signing the dotted line I looked over at the FJ.

Hot!
Old 09-03-2011, 06:27 PM   #22
Prerunners Work
PSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PSJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTacoZack View Post
Ok guys heres the pics.
The last time I went to the local dealer they had a green FJ just like this one, and it looked good. I loved the interior as well. Nice rig!
Old 09-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #23
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Factory truck with sliders?
That's sweet.

I've seen those around before..now I know what they are.
I'm not too big into 2nd Gens lol
Old 09-03-2011, 07:44 PM   #24
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
F@%K shit up with that, nice rig
Old 09-03-2011, 07:48 PM   #25
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok guys heres the pics.
LOVE the color! Thats exactly what I want...been thinking about getting one of these for a while! Congrats bud
Old 09-03-2011, 08:25 PM   #26
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
First thing that came to mind was "BaddddddddAssssssssssss" Then, the next post had it. Lol. Real nice. Good luck with it.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:39 PM   #27
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! Im real excitrd about owning it. Plus my taco went to my dad so i still get to see it most everyday! Its a win win
Old 09-03-2011, 08:43 PM   #28
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
That is one of my favorite colors. Congrats.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:47 PM   #29
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Billy
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride, i really like the FJ's good luck with it!
Old 09-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #30
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, I thought about trading in for an FJ but can't give up the utility of the truck since I own a house. Nice ride for sure!
Old 09-03-2011, 09:16 PM   #31
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
FJs indeed have factory sliders if you get the right options. And they are stout too...they can take some hits.

If you use them hard, they will eventually get damaged because Toyota doesn't build 'em like Relentless, 4XInnovations, and Beefed do (why would they?) but as far as what you can get on the showroom floor they're pretty dang good.

FJs get sickening when heavily modified, even moreso than our trucks. If I didn't want a truck, I'd have had an FJ.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:00 AM   #32
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
FJs indeed have factory sliders if you get the right options. And they are stout too...they can take some hits.

If you use them hard, they will eventually get damaged because Toyota doesn't build 'em like Relentless, 4XInnovations, and Beefed do (why would they?) but as far as what you can get on the showroom floor they're pretty dang good.

FJs get sickening when heavily modified, even moreso than our trucks. If I didn't want a truck, I'd have had an FJ.
Jandrews I've love to come wheel with you on some trails the stocker FJ can handle! I'm sure I will one day get bit with the mod bug on this thing, but its brand new now and WAY more capable than my 2wd Tacoma was, so I'm gonna see what it can do stock for a while.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:03 AM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallygater View Post
If only the FJ had four doors so my kids could get in and out easily and actually have a window they can see out of. It's like a coffin in the back seat. Also if only the FJ's windows were at least big enough to fit a happy meal through at the drive-thru. That is all I would change on the FJ. It's a great vehicle but I feel they let design rule out practicality when it comes to the visibility out of the thing. I have kids to worry about and the FJ simply didn't fit me for the reasons mentioned above. I wanted one badly. I looked at it for months. Got the Tacoma. Great vehicle though and there are so many aftermarket products for that thing. Congrats! and have fun.
Yeah I can see where this would not be a good vehicle for kids, except for the floor being rubber if they spill stuff. Luckily, I am a single man and my friends are all around my age and when I haul around 4 or 5 people usually 3 of them are girls and they have no issues getting into the backseat through the little access doors. The visibility is a little bit scary at first but the mirrors are setup so you can pretty much see everything. Just gotta be careful and deliberate when switching lanes.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:10 AM   #34
kane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kane's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride
Old 09-04-2011, 08:48 AM   #35
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery

if i didn't need a truck, this is what i'd have. awesome rig!
Old 09-04-2011, 08:52 AM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post

if i didn't need a truck, this is what i'd have. awesome rig!
Haha thanks man. Yeah, since we already owned 2 Tacoma's it was a great option for me to give mine to my dad and get the FJ!
Old 09-04-2011, 10:35 AM   #37
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jandrews I've love to come wheel with you on some trails the stocker FJ can handle! I'm sure I will one day get bit with the mod bug on this thing, but its brand new now and WAY more capable than my 2wd Tacoma was, so I'm gonna see what it can do stock for a while.

You've got PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #38
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok guys heres the pics.
Now you have to change your name to greenfjzack
Old 09-04-2011, 10:49 AM   #39
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
That's a "NSSE" trail teams fj.

(not so special edition) that's what they call it.. I didn't make it up.

This is not the NSSE. The NSSE doesn't come with the TRD wheels and doesn't have the Multi ball thingy on the dash.

This is the Official TT

BTW, looks awesome. Kind of wish i had gotten that color
Old 09-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
This is not the NSSE. The NSSE doesn't come with the TRD wheels and doesn't have the Multi ball thingy on the dash.

This is the Official TT

BTW, looks awesome. Kind of wish i had gotten that color
Thanks! I think it was the army green that really led me to want this thing. They had it near the 4x4 Tacomas, and they just were not the same. This thing has a unique look all its own. The 2012 TT edition is going to be red which isn't really my cup of tea.