Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Just got new Trail Teams FJ!

Old 09-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #41
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good lookin FJ, and excellent choice on the color!!
Old 09-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #42
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Love it a lot! Congrats man its a sweet looking rig
Old 09-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #43
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
Probably true blue Floridian Catch any snook lately?
Nah mostly been chasing tarpon and redfish. Have found tarpon...cant get them to bite...been catchin some decent reds.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:00 AM   #44
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
I wish they sold Taco's in that color. You need to get some aftermarket wheels so you can make me a smokin deal on the stockers since I'm only about an hour down the road from you
Old 09-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #45
Sundance47 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ryan
Sundance47's Tacoma Gallery
that is a awsome looking FJ, i just saw that same trail teams addition today when i was at the dealer getting my oil changed, almost thought of trading it in....
Old 09-14-2011, 11:18 AM   #46
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the color they are doing for the new trail team FJ. Nice choice!
Old 09-14-2011, 12:38 PM   #47
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I saw one of these at my local stealership. Pretty sweet, they should make em with plate bumpers and a winch as a package. Would be badass
Old 09-15-2011, 03:56 AM   #48
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
I saw one of these at my local stealership. Pretty sweet, they should make em with plate bumpers and a winch as a package. Would be badass
Yeah it would. I'm looking at adding a Fab Fours winch bumper at some point way off the future, but right now I am really liking the trail team stock. Having black TRD wheels is awesome!
Old 09-15-2011, 04:24 AM   #49
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
nice! they had one of them sittin on a toyota lot by me..Dealer option of KMC wheels, newer mud terrains and something else small, offered in a 6 speed. My buddy was drooling over that
Old 09-15-2011, 05:30 PM   #50
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
nice! they had one of them sittin on a toyota lot by me..Dealer option of KMC wheels, newer mud terrains and something else small, offered in a 6 speed. My buddy was drooling over that
Yeah that sounds awesome man. The only thing about the 6 speed's is that they come with a full-time 4wd system instead of the part-time system of the automatics. I'm not a fan of alltime systems, part-time is much better and mure durable IMHO.