LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Wife wants an FJ what do I need to know

Old 09-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #41
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
The FJ will be my next vehical. Got a question...what changes were made with the new engine? Was there a problem prior?
I believe that's when it was updated from a VVT-i to a dual VVT-i to give a little more power and MPG (theoretically).