LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Just joined...what's up!

Old 09-24-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
Wilderness Joe is on a distinguished road

Wilderness Joe's Tacoma Gallery
Just joined...what's up!

I heard about this forum and thought I'd check it out...then came across this FJ group.

I've got a 08' Voodoo. How many FJers out there?
Old 09-24-2011, 09:22 PM   #3
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from kansas
Old 09-24-2011, 09:26 PM   #4

Thanks! I'm glad to find a new place to chill.
Old 09-25-2011, 02:39 AM   #5
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilderness Joe View Post
In case you haven't seen these yet....
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/texas/
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/fj-cruisers/
Welcome to TW.
Old 09-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #6
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to an awesome site with friendly people with sick toyotas
Old 09-25-2011, 05:54 PM   #9
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha and welcome!
Old 09-25-2011, 06:57 PM   #10

Many thanks, All.

This is my FJ...

Old 09-27-2011, 04:35 PM   #11
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Every nice
Old 09-27-2011, 08:51 PM   #15
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilderness Joe View Post
This will soon be an understatement also say good by to some hard earned money. If you like having money close out the browser and never come back. You've been warned.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:36 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
This will soon be an understatement also say good by to some hard earned money. If you like having money close out the browser and never come back. You've been warned.
Thanks all for the welcome!

Ha. Yeah, I know. It's too late! I've already spent more in time than I ever imagined I would. I don't even want to talk about money.

So, speaking of mods and the art of...what's everyone's aspiration for their Tacoma/FJ/__enter your addiction here___? Just functional upgrades, convenience, bad ass trail monster?

The FJ starts out quite capable and I want mine to take me where ever I want to go, shy of needing 37" tires to get up and over. I'm not yet committing to full blown expedition or rock crawling, but somewhere in between.

How about ya'll?
Old 09-28-2011, 04:45 AM   #17

Summit 5 on Immogene Pass

Old 10-09-2011, 01:11 PM   #18
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdmv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdmv's Tacoma Gallery
I just got one yesterday. FJ Turtles are sick!!!
Old 10-09-2011, 11:06 PM   #20
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!! i thought about an FJ. and my friend has a trail team. in the army green or whatever the call the green.