Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

2012 Fj crusier trail team edition!

Old 01-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #21
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
When I got my fj, I didn't really notice the blindspots. I got the little mirrors but hardly use them.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:05 AM   #22
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
My FJ is amazingly impractical... Looking for another Tacoma lately...
Old 01-01-2012, 10:10 AM   #23
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
My FJ is amazingly impractical... Looking for another Tacoma lately...
Could you elaborate on that a little more please?
Old 01-01-2012, 10:18 AM   #24
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's too small for my needs (family) and I find myself needing a small bed a couple times a month... That's about the cusp of it... Back seat too small and rear cargo area is also pretty cramped
Old 01-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #25
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Quote:
It's too small for my needs (family) and I find myself needing a small bed a couple times a month... That's about the cusp of it... Back seat too small and rear cargo area is also pretty cramped
Very good reasons. Do you feel any limitations with tire clearance in the front? I ask because I feel like if I bought an FJ, I would be better off gutting the suspension and doing SAS right off the bat.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #26
He said "Member," ahuh huh
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
Appljaxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfeeney View Post
those black rims are extreme hard to get... unless you have the trail team FJ, toyota will not sell it to you... they have done it before but not no more... MERRY CHRISTMAS! HO HO HO!
It took me several months to get these wheels. I ordered them 5 times and each time they would come back a day or 2 later and say, "toyota will not release them to you."

I got a vin off ebay and sent it into a dealer on the east coast and they shipped them to me a few days later. They had requested an insurance claim form showing the loss, but i talked them out of it.

btw, the wheels are freaking awesome. And the fitment is the best for running a 285/75/r16 on a taco with minimal trimming.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #27
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog777 View Post
Very good reasons. Do you feel any limitations with tire clearance in the front? I ask because I feel like if I bought an FJ, I would be better off gutting the suspension and doing SAS right off the bat.
I think youll find more clearance with the FJ than the Tacoma on the front... But if you want to SAS then go for it... Hell, I'll sell ya mine... Lol
Old 01-02-2012, 12:34 PM   #28
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I still think the White TT FJ looks better
Old 01-02-2012, 01:08 PM   #29

Quote:
I think youll find more clearance with the FJ than the Tacoma on the front... But if you want to SAS then go for it... Hell, I'll sell ya mine... Lol
Oh jeez, don't threaten me with a good time man. If I didn't have my hands full with two pick ups already I would take it from you.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:09 PM   #30
KILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to all

Law Enforcement: Combat Engineer
Name: Derek
KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
Little round mirrors

I picked up small round mirrors at my local Toyota dealer. I now have no blind spot at all!! FJ's are not for everyone! Thats the great thing about them. I'm glad that you don't see as many around like you do taco's! They are not a family vehicle! They are for wheeling, hunting etc! I love mine, but I am 43 years old and my kids are grown! I have time to be on the trail as much as I like!!
Good luck!!
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Fj crusier trail team edition!-audrey-055.jpg