Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

My Buddies FJ

Old 12-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
My Buddies FJ

So my buddy called me this morning asking for me to Tow his FJ back to his house after I get off work. I asked why, this is what he told me.

"
I got up this morning at 4am to go to work, walked to my FJ and noticed the gas lid was cracked open.. I just got gas last night so figured I didn't shut it all the way. Started up and went out to work.. About half a mile or so I noticed my FJ starting to bog out really bad. I kept driving to make it to a station about then the FJ just shut off. I tired to start it back up, started for a few seconds, shut off again.. She wouldn't start back up after that. So I got out, started looking over the truck with my flashlight and didn't see anything wrong under the hood. Went and looked at my gas tank, the outside lip is covered in sugar! Someone put sugar in my tank! Bet it was my girlfriend!"

So I had to ask "why would your girlfriend do this"

and he said:

Guess she found out I've been sleeping with her sister.

So I'm going to tow my buddy after work.. Any suggestions on what he should do about the sugar in the tank? We are hoping that's all she put in there.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
ouch............
Big time.. His girl's sister is wicked hot tho. But not sure if she's worth a new motor.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #4
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Drain the tank, maybe change the filter and start her back up. Shouldn't be much of a problem.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Also if you can get her to admit it in a text message or something you can take her to small claims court.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:40 PM   #6
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
You might have to clean the injectors too.

Definitely drop the tank and thoroughly rinse it out, change filters as well.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:41 PM   #7
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on the injectors.. that, the filter and a clean tank and he should be okay
Old 12-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #8
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
after all is said and done....
tell him to get ahold if that sister again and PIIHB, then get a locking gas cap
Old 12-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #9
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
call the cops and report her a$$.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #11
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha serves him right! what a tool.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #12
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like he got off easy . He wanted Some sugar on the side and he got it !
Old 12-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
also this^
Old 12-15-2011, 12:47 PM   #14
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know, but always heard, that if it gets into the engine your screwed. Again I don't know this, nor want to find out.

Edit: Snopes claims it will not dissolve in gas.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:47 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Sounds like he got off easy . He wanted Simone sugar on the side and he got it !
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
also this^
Yeah your buddy did get off pretty easy...
Old 12-15-2011, 12:50 PM   #16
That one guy

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Damn right he got off easy! Oh, wait your talking about the truck

Yeah, I don't know if sugar is that bad or not, but I had a girl key the hell out of one of my cars when I dumped her.. And never could prove it was her.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:00 PM   #17
Frankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant futureFrankoo1234 has a brilliant future

Frankoo1234's Tacoma Gallery
damm ha karmas a bitch... sweet bitch in this case
Old 12-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #18
Pictures of said sister?
Old 12-15-2011, 01:56 PM   #19
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Pictures of said sister?
X2
Old 12-15-2011, 01:57 PM   #20
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Pictures of said sister?
x2