Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Any thoughts on this deal?

Old 01-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
Any thoughts on this deal?

Please take a look at this listing and tell me your thoughts. I have been wanting an FJ for some time and need some advice. Do they generall yhave the same rep for longevity as the tacomas? I am thinking of trading in my regular cab on one of these as I need the room. Is this too many miles to start off with?

http://www.wolfchasetoyota.com/detai...d-7938163.html