Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

NWFJCC ??

Old 01-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
KILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to all

Law Enforcement: Combat Engineer
Name: Derek
KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
NWFJCC ??

Just wondering if anyone on this thread belongs to the NWFJCC?
Old 01-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #3
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
from a gang called N***** wit attitude.....

Old 01-20-2012, 09:04 PM   #4
KILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to all

KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
NWA??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
I belong to the NWA
And that is...
Old 01-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #6
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILRB View Post
I'm assuming North West FJ Cruiser Club? Seeing that you're from Clackamas I assume you know Mike(Chickenmunga)? He's a member. Did you do a run with us back in October along with Bill(Sorry, he's the only guy I know lol)
Old 01-21-2012, 12:02 PM   #7

KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
I did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
I'm assuming North West FJ Cruiser Club? Seeing that you're from Clackamas I assume you know Mike(Chickenmunga)? He's a member. Did you do a run with us back in October along with Bill(Sorry, he's the only guy I know lol)
Yep, I was there! That was a good day. It was my first run. I've only been on 4 runs. I can't wait to get back out! It's great wheel-n with Mike & Bill!!
Old 01-22-2012, 11:41 PM   #8

KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
Are you a member

Quote:
Hi Joe -
Are you planning on going on the beach run with the FJ club?
Old 01-23-2012, 12:26 AM   #9
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yep, I was there! That was a good day. It was my first run. I've only been on 4 runs. I can't wait to get back out! It's great wheel-n with Mike & Bill!!
Yeah that was a great day! Great turn out as well. Didn't expect THAT much vehicles to show up when we planned it.

Quote:
Hi Joe -
Are you planning on going on the beach run with the FJ club?
Beach run? Not sure. When and where? I'm not a member of NWFJCC nor do I lurk there so I'm clueless
Old 01-23-2012, 12:07 PM   #10

KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah that was a great day! Great turn out as well. Didn't expect THAT much vehicles to show up when we planned it.

Beach run? Not sure. When and where? I'm not a member of NWFJCC nor do I lurk there so I'm clueless
Ok, I was thinking that you had a FJ as well as a Taco!! Wouldn't that be nice!! HA, ha!!
Old 01-26-2012, 11:07 PM   #11
amain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
amain's Tacoma Gallery
I belong to the NWFJCC and anyone in the PNW should join up. We have quite a few runs up north here and I get down to Browns Camp at least a couple times a year. As for the Florence beach/dunes run, it will be the last weekend in March. We will be arriving Thursday and leaving Sunday with most of the runs planned for Friday and Saturday with both day and night runs. This will be my third year attending and it is always a good time.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:20 PM   #12

I thought it was a FJ only event?
Old 01-27-2012, 09:54 AM   #13

KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought it was a FJ only event?
NWFJCC have a few Taco members. I believe becoming a member is all it takes. If you want to be kepted up on trail runs, you should join up!!
Old 12-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #14

KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think they are even online any longer! I've tried to bring them up online with no luck! They don't Gitout.com very much that's for sure!

Quote:
Old 12-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #15
VegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of lightVegasNick is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Nick
VegasNick's Tacoma Gallery
Club is pretty much dead. They have a Facebook page but it isn't very active.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:40 PM   #16

KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
I was on their site about 3 month's ago & I could find any new posts at all! If any FJC guys are looking for a great forum to wheel with than check out Gitout.com !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasNick View Post
Club is pretty much dead. They have a Facebook page but it isn't very active.