Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

FJ Cruiser Transfer Case/Exhaust All-Pro Skid Plate & ARB Rock sliders For Sale

Old 01-19-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
KILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to all

Law Enforcement: Combat Engineer
Name: Derek
KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
FJ Cruiser Transfer Case/Exhaust All-Pro Skid Plate & ARB Rock sliders For Sale

I have black ARB Rock sliders on my 2008 FJ Cruiser for sale. They are four & half months old. I don't believe that there is a mark on them. I'm asking 275.00 or best offer. For a total price of $300.00 (firm) I will have them installed on your FJ at Rob's Off Road in Clackamas. I believe but not positive the sliders will fit up to a 2010 FJ. It would be easy to find out. The reason that I am offering to have it installed at Rob's is because he has done ALL may mods on my FJ & I completely trust his shop! Call or text me & I can send pictures!!

I also have this for sale as well!

FJ Cruiser Transfer Case/Exhaust All-Pro Skid Plate $175.00 For a total price of $250.00 I will have it installed on your FJ at Rob's Off Road in Clackamas. This skid Plate is still new! It is still in the box! I paid $249.00 plus $50.00 shipping & handling, a total of $299.00. If you can find this skid plate for less I will beat it by 20%.

It's obvious that extra protection is needed when traversing vigorous trails that are beating up your new FJ Cruisers. All-Pro's heavy-duty Transfer Case/Exhaust Skid Plate protects your transfer case and exhaust cross over pipe from getting smashed by the rocks on the trail. The skid plate is made out of heavy-duty 7 gauge cold-rolled steel plate that is mounted to 1.5" x .120 wall round steel tubing which extends to the frame rails with bolt-on backing plates. This innovative design essentially spreads the load from any impact to the frame instead of to the transfer case, which as we know is a vital (and costly) component in four-wheeling.

With this easy to install bolt-on application you'll be protected and ready to hit the trails in no time. This product has it all: function, fit and performance, and it even comes powder coated black.

Made in the USA!
Derek
dlowe96@comcast.net
Old 01-20-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
i think you are better off posting this stuff in the Blue Room as there are only a dozen of us on this site and most of us aren't near Clackamas
Old 01-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #4
KILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to all

KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
i think you are better off posting this stuff in the Blue Room as there are only a dozen of us on this site and most of us aren't near Clackamas
Will do! Thanks!!!
Old 01-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #6

KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Photos are required in B/S/T threads (even if they are posted in sections other than B/S/T)
Tried many times!! I get nothing but errors! i'll keep trying! I hate to be a rule breaker!!
Old 01-21-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILRB View Post
Tried many times!! I get nothing but errors! i'll keep trying! I hate to be a rule breaker!!

I read that you were selling.an.FJ t case too. I was
Old 01-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #8

KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
Here are the photo's to my add! I couldn't get them to come up on the add it's self!!
Attached Thumbnails
FJ Cruiser Transfer Case/Exhaust All-Pro Skid Plate & ARB Rock sliders For Sale-all-pro-skid-plate.jpg   FJ Cruiser Transfer Case/Exhaust All-Pro Skid Plate & ARB Rock sliders For Sale-arb-rock-sliders.jpg  
Old 02-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #9
himmie's Other Half
Deltabox is just really niceDeltabox is just really niceDeltabox is just really niceDeltabox is just really nice

Name: Nathan
Deltabox's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have an fj 3rd member with E-locker? Looking for one to do the retro fit into my 4th gen 4r.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:28 PM   #10

KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
Nope srry!
Old 02-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #11
himmie's Other Half
Deltabox is just really niceDeltabox is just really niceDeltabox is just really niceDeltabox is just really nice

Name: Nathan
Deltabox's Tacoma Gallery
Ok well I'm constantly looking. If you come up with one shoot me a pm!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:28 PM   #12

KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILRB View Post
Here are the photo's to my add! I couldn't get them to come up on the add it's self!!
Both items are sold!