Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

FJ aftermarket bumpers

Old 01-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
FJ aftermarket bumpers

Hey Guys,

I will be purchasing a FJ soon (coming from a Tacoma and Tundra). This FJ will be done up quite a bit for trails, camping, and just in case the end of the world comes.

What are the different aftermarket bumpers that are available?

Post pictures and maker of bumpers

I know of Demello, AllPro, ARB, RockTek, Metal Tech.... any others? if you got pictures, post em!

Cheers
Old 01-22-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
KILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to allKILRB is a name known to all

Law Enforcement: Combat Engineer
Name: Derek
KILRB's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Warn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInMaine View Post
Hey Guys,

I will be purchasing a FJ soon (coming from a Tacoma and Tundra). This FJ will be done up quite a bit for trails, camping, and just in case the end of the world comes.

What are the different aftermarket bumpers that are available?

Post pictures and maker of bumpers

I know of Demello, AllPro, ARB, RockTek, Metal Tech.... any others? if you got pictures, post em!

Cheers
I went with Warn!! I see that you live in Maine, FYI I have some FJ Mods for sale! Good luck on your build!! Send some photo's when it's done!
Attached Thumbnails
FJ aftermarket bumpers-cid-908.jpg   FJ aftermarket bumpers-audrey-060.jpg   FJ aftermarket bumpers-2011-09-11-13.02.09_banks_oregon_us.jpg  
Old 01-22-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Expedition One & Aluminess

Did you leave SD Owen?
Old 02-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Exp-One, I'm awaiting the arrival of this

All Pro (Older model solid one piece)

Road Armour
Old 02-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #5
tacoandy is on a distinguished road

Army: 11b
Name: Andy
tacoandy's Tacoma Gallery
The allpro I had pretty much dissolved in 3 years ... Non winch , liked Theyre sliders tho
Old 02-13-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoandy View Post
The allpro I had pretty much dissolved in 3 years ... Non winch , liked Theyre sliders tho
Ya, havent really heard a lot of good things about their bumpers. Jonny's is pretty solid, since its the one piece.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #7
tacoandy is on a distinguished road

Army: 11b
Name: Andy
tacoandy's Tacoma Gallery
Said they'd replace it , all I had to do was ship it back to the west coast ...
Old 02-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #8
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
Expedition One & Aluminess

Did you leave SD Owen?
i did... the mrs and i are now in Boston