Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

****FJ SE ANTHRACITE RIMS****

Old 02-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #21
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillSwitch View Post
how long ago was that? I dont think they can do that anymore.
In late 2009 Frank Toyota was selling them by the truckload, literally. When I ordered mine they had probably 30 sets on ebay.

This was the screenshot their parts guy sent me with my order, showing an ETA of 12/16. You can see how many sets they had in their system, and all sets of 5. They were selling them as sets of 4 on ebay.

Old 02-21-2012, 08:51 PM   #22
KillSwitch is on a distinguished road

KillSwitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xodeuce View Post
Most folks do a 33" tire, or 285/75/16.

thanks
Old 02-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #23
Ready to Roll
riverray is on a distinguished road
Name: ray
riverray's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still hard to get? I want some fj rims for my tacoma!
Old 02-29-2012, 07:09 AM   #24
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverray View Post
Are these still hard to get? I want some fj rims for my tacoma!
You can get the TRD FJ silver wheels new from Toyota. However, the black and anthracite wheels are very difficult to get. You need a FJ VIN that had those wheels on it originally. Best bet if you want a set of those is to find some used ones. Also, you could buy the silver ones and powder coat or paint them.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:02 AM   #25
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Not to sound like a hater... but if you've got <25 posts under your belt, and you're asking about TRD SE or TT FJ rims... do some searching!
Old 06-06-2012, 08:34 AM   #26
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xodeuce View Post
Not to sound like a hater... but if you've got <25 posts under your belt, and you're asking about TRD SE or TT FJ rims... do some searching!
Thanks xodeuce....you are right search is the answer. There is a massive post under tires and wheels here- http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...te-wheels.html

The gunmetal gray wheels are very hard to find. I even ordered (4) extra center caps for mine just I case I loose one.