Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Convertible FJ Cruiser?

Old 04-21-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Convertible FJ Cruiser?

Just passed this in the parking lot today. Never saw one before. Thought I'd share.

Forgive my ignorance if it's common.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. way to ruin it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gen...rtible-fj.html
Old 04-21-2012, 11:36 PM   #3
Doom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to behold
Name: Clinton
Doom Elk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
Did I miss somethin here?

Either way, I'll pass.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:37 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
$10K conversion.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:38 PM   #5
Doom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to beholdDoom Elk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
$10K conversion.
Still uglier than a $5 hooker in a gay bar.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:38 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Elk View Post
Still uglier than a $5 hooker in a gay bar.
I agree. It is a stupid idea and it looks terrible.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I agree. It is a stupid idea and it looks terrible.
Glad I'm not the only one that feels that way. I suppose if I wanted an offroad convertible I would buy a jeep...
Old 04-21-2012, 11:41 PM   #9
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Elk View Post
Glad I'm not the only one that feels that way. I suppose if I wanted an offroad convertible I would buy a jeep...
ewww thats a dirty word....
Old 04-21-2012, 11:42 PM   #10
HA I'm sure it is a dirty word in these parts. Good thing I haz taco, no bueno jeep.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Wifey and I decided just today that they dont belong on most cars. terrible imo
+1 If you're getting a convertible, make it a hard top convertible....

I still think cars look better when its not cut in half, either way.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:45 PM   #12
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
I had a YJ wrangler back in 99-03.. what a pile of shit.. it broke at least once a month with something and every year in spring the tranny had to be dropped to replace the throw out bearing, slave cylinder assembly.

Hated it but kept it cause they were *cool*..

Sold it to my old boss for $1500 and ran away giggling.

I had a 91 civic si hatchback as my DD so eh..
Old 04-21-2012, 11:48 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
BINGO! Funny, shes sitting right here and neither one of us brought up hard tops. Im a tard.
+1 back
Its always the obvious stuff that gets overlooked. I know how it goes.

And I'm not completely against heeps, I mean jeeps. If I were to get one, it would be a wrangler renegade, or whatever the big 4door is that looks like the normal wrangler.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:52 PM   #14
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that's fugly!
Old 04-23-2012, 09:21 PM   #15
westcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedwestcoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristen
westcoast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Just passed this in the parking lot today. Never saw one before. Thought I'd share.

Forgive my ignorance if it's common.

haha - not sure if is the same guy - but one just like this rolled into the FJ Summit last summer in Ouray (to say hi, not to run trails...)

Needless to say, there was a *bit* of snickering behind his back...
Old 04-25-2012, 02:32 PM   #16
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
If I ever flopped the Fj on it's top...I'd want to buy it back from the insurance company and chop the top and cage it
wheel it till it dies
That fugly phanton top looking thing looks gross.
Old 06-15-2012, 04:30 PM   #17
DS Espy is on a distinguished road
DS Espy's Tacoma Gallery
You dissin' on my ride homie?!?! S'right. S'right. Shizz be ballin' when my 24'' spinna's show up. Gonna get that whistle tip too son.