LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

New All-Pro APEX Series Rear Bumper - Group Buy & Give-a-way!

Old 06-15-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
New All-Pro APEX Series Rear Bumper - Group Buy & Give-a-way!

To promote our new APEX Series Rear Bumper, we are offering group buy pricing AND and we'll randomly select one of the participants to get their bumper FREE!
[/URL]
Key Features:
•High clearance design for the optimal departure angle
•Made from rugged 3/16" steel plate with heavy-duty 3/8" mounting brackets
•Completely bolt-on - minor frame drilling required
•2 recovery points tied directly to frame attachments
•Integrated 4" light mounts
•Durable powdercoat finish available
•Optional hitch & swing-out can carrier
•Back-up sensor mounts
•Made in the USA

Pricing:
Bare - Only $599! (Reg. $749) - Save 20%

Options:

10% OFF
  • Powdercoating - Add $135 (Reg. $150)
  • PIAA 4" Lights - $197/set (Reg. $219)
  • D-Ring Shackles - $13.50/ea (Reg. $15.00)
  • Receiver Hitch - $89/ea (Reg. $99)

This offer is good through July 31, 2012.
We have a dozen or so in stock, ready for immediate delivery. Once those are gone, please allow 3-4 weeks.
Please call to place your order until we can get this item added to our online store. Thanks!
Old 06-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
i want a free one for my 4runner...
Old 06-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #4
DS Espy is on a distinguished road
DS Espy's Tacoma Gallery
I have a month and a half to acquire the monies....
Old 06-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Too bad this one is for FJs?? Looks sharp tho-Good luck to someone getting a freebie!!!

oh..
Old 06-18-2012, 07:42 AM   #6
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
123ROBERTELEE's Tacoma Gallery
The D ring mounts still look thin and flimsy like the last product. Which was my only complaint about them.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:42 AM   #7
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ROBERTELEE View Post
The D ring mounts still look thin and flimsy like the last product. Which was my only complaint about them.
The D-Ring mounts aren't at all flimsy. They are made from solid 3/8" thick steel plate that mounts to the frame with .250 wall tube inserts.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:31 AM   #8
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had the moneys to get in on this!
Old 06-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #9
andy2003 will become famous soon enough

Name: Andy
andy2003's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilted1117 View Post
Wish I had the moneys to get in on this!
Same here! Next time hopefully looks amazing plus all the added function!
Old 07-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #10

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Tomorrow is the last day to get in on this deal!
Old 07-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #11
andy2003 will become famous soon enough

Name: Andy
andy2003's Tacoma Gallery
Still saving money! I love the op one decked out one day!
Old 08-06-2012, 12:14 PM   #12

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Group buy extended until 8/31! We have a few in stock for immediately delivery!
Old 08-07-2012, 06:22 AM   #13
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

how do we participate in the give away? I pre ordered my apex with the swing out and was wondering if I could participate and get maybe a discount bc I know y'all are not just giving those away
Old 08-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #14

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ROBERTELEE View Post
how do we participate in the give away? I pre ordered my apex with the swing out and was wondering if I could participate and get maybe a discount bc I know y'all are not just giving those away
If you ordered the rear bumper during this group buy then you're already included. Thanks! The give-away is for the base bumper unpainted.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:54 AM   #15

That is what I though. Thanks!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:19 AM   #16
The Sticker Guy
ruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shedruggedT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ruggedT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
The D-Ring mounts aren't at all flimsy. They are made from solid 3/8" thick steel plate that mounts to the frame with .250 wall tube inserts.
3/8" dosnt seem like it would be all that strong. Any kind of side pull would bend that mount over between the spacer and bumper face. That would also be my only concern about the bumper, looks great otherwise. Digging the removable hitch... wish I thought of that for mine
Old 08-09-2012, 06:00 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
3/8" dosnt seem like it would be all that strong. Any kind of side pull would bend that mount over between the spacer and bumper face. That would also be my only concern about the bumper, looks great otherwise. Digging the removable hitch... wish I thought of that for mine
yeah I have a friend with an older ALL-Pro model and it bends every time we winch him sideways. All you have to do is winch the other way to bend it back so its not a huge problem. And you can most of the time pull from the reciever hitch. It is something I can get over seeing as that is one of my only concerns on what looks to be a great product with the swing out attached.