Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

FjCruiser Body Mount Chop kits available

Old 08-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #1
dieseltoys is on a distinguished road

dieseltoys's Tacoma Gallery
FjCruiser Body Mount Chop kits available

We have been trying out our new body mount chop kits for the 2007+ FjCruiser. I'd like to donate a couple to some forum members. Would like to get some feedback from other installers. Comes with comb-bound instructional booklet and (2) CNC cut brackets.

To view the .pdf how-to, go here:
http://dieseltoys.com/bmc.pdf

FYI, I got permission from the admins prior to posting...
Attached Thumbnails
FjCruiser Body Mount Chop kits available-07.jpg  
Old 08-04-2012, 07:21 AM   #2
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
123ROBERTELEE's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in using this product. I have not done my BMC yet and was planning on doing it this month. I am mostly active on the other more popular FJ forums and could post reviews there also.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:40 AM   #3

PM your address and we'll get a set coming to you. We already donated 4 free sets to some guys over at the Fjcruiser forums. We're looking for pricing recommendations, how well the kits work, and any recommendations people would have.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:50 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseltoys View Post
We're looking for pricing recommendations, how well the kits work, and any recommendations people would have.
Looks good i offer a set as well for the Tacoma's Check it out Mine are $15.79 shipped and they sell like hot cakes if you guys can get it around that price point you could sell a ton to the FJ guys. I don't know if your cutting in house or not I am so I can keep the price pretty low.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #5

Yow! At $15.79, when you have around $5.30 for a USPS flat rate envelope + steel + consumables, we'd be making almost nothing on them. We were thinking of pricing them in the $25 range shipped. Then again, we've given away far more than we've sold...
Old 08-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yow! At $15.79, when you have around $5.30 for a USPS flat rate envelope + steel + consumables, we'd be making almost nothing on them. We were thinking of pricing them in the $25 range shipped. Then again, we've given away far more than we've sold...
You sir have a PM coming your way.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:41 AM   #7
123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed123ROBERTELEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
123ROBERTELEE's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd... and I also think 15 would be way to cheap.
Old 08-20-2012, 01:26 PM   #8
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Still gonna give a set away? I'll take a set if so.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:41 AM   #9

A Quick note:
Some may have noticed that we are also selling these on eBay. To anyone interested in these kits, please keep in mind that if you purchase them through eBay, we are assessed a fee for using eBay. So, we charge shipping. If you would like to purchase these outside of eBAY, our $25 shipped price is applicable.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:09 PM   #10
joerod is on a distinguished road
Name: JoeRod
joerod's Tacoma Gallery
Body Mount Chop kit for FJ Crusier 2010

Quote:
PM your address and we'll get a set coming to you. We already donated 4 free sets to some guys over at the Fjcruiser forums. We're looking for pricing recommendations, how well the kits work, and any recommendations people would have.
please send me Body Mount Chop kit for FJ Crusier 2010
Joe Rod
3631 Sungate Dr
Palmdale, Ca 93551
Old 09-17-2013, 06:11 AM   #11

We are no longer giving these out but you can find them on our website as well as ebay. Thanks