Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

I know this is random: Looking to trade front FJ seats for SR5 Tacoma seat

Old 09-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is random: Looking to trade front FJ seats for SR5 Tacoma seat

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone's interested in trading front seats and you aren't too far away, hit me up, I'm just looking to have something different and i like the arm rests I'm located in Louisiana, mine are grey SR5 sets and are in great condition, i've searched all over for people selling or buying used with no luck, so this is my last alternative
Old 09-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #2
Limited
lucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lucky73's Tacoma Gallery
what tacoma owner hasn't tried to dump their uncomfy seats?

i bought new padding for my 04 tacoma front seats and it made a big difference. i have the sport seats on my Ltd.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:43 AM   #3
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky73 View Post
what tacoma owner hasn't tried to dump their uncomfy seats?

i bought new padding for my 04 tacoma front seats and it made a big difference. i have the sport seats on my Ltd.

yeah man i bet it helped a lot, FJ seats are sweet and so are the sport Tacoma seats, I'd take either one over the SR5, after 4 years of my own use I'm ready to upgrade
Old 09-16-2012, 08:56 AM   #4
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Junkyards. Buddy of mine did this swap, you won't be disappointed if you find some. I think he paid 300 for his.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:12 PM   #5
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Junkyards. Buddy of mine did this swap, you won't be disappointed if you find some. I think he paid 300 for his.
thats not bad at all, i'll have to look around