Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

ISO: FJ OE Front Bumper.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:01 PM   #1
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
ISO: FJ OE Front Bumper.

Worked on FJ yesterday at work. Guy got hit and it smashed his bumper all up. Did what I could for the guy and at least zip tied it up so it wouldn't fall off.

Told the fella I'm a member of a forum with some FJ's, I'd check around and see if one might be available.

So, FJ guys...

I'm looking for OE FJ Front Bumper.

Needs to be black with silver trim stuff.

If anyone has one and would be willing to sell it, PM me!!!!

Thanks,
Quaker
Old 01-26-2013, 02:02 PM   #2
fj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of light
Army: 63T H8 Mechanic
Name: Howard
fj6high's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Worked on FJ yesterday at work. Guy got hit and it smashed his bumper all up. Did what I could for the guy and at least zip tied it up so it wouldn't fall off.

Told the fella I'm a member of a forum with some FJ's, I'd check around and see if one might be available.

So, FJ guys...

I'm looking for OE FJ Front Bumper.

Needs to be black with silver trim stuff.

If anyone has one and would be willing to sell it, PM me!!!!

Thanks,
Quaker
Where are you located?