Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

FJ vs Saturn

Old 06-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
amain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
amain's Tacoma Gallery
FJ vs Saturn

This is why you replace the plastic bumper with a real bumper. This guy hit me and didn't even have insurance.

This is his car.......

And this is mine.......

After this I am sooooo glad I didn't go with a tube bumper......
I was able to get a non-insured driver off the road with minimal damage.......
Old 06-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #2
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
"After this I am sooooo glad I didn't go with a tube bumper......
I was able to get a non-insured driver off the road with minimal damage......."

Congrats.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:33 PM   #3
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha his cars gone. That's a strong ass bumper. Glad to see it didn't hurt your FJ any.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #4
Needs money for mods
HombreSteven is on a distinguished road

HombreSteven's Tacoma Gallery
damn he's screwed. but your licence plate frame got destroyed
Old 06-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #5
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FJ ftw! This is the number one reason I want a real rear bumper.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
amain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shedamain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HombreSteven View Post
damn he's screwed. but your licence plate frame got destroyed
I know. I'm bummed about that.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:39 PM   #7
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit! ........ That is pretty badass!
Old 06-10-2013, 08:42 PM   #8
Needs money for mods
HombreSteven is on a distinguished road

HombreSteven's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think there could be one more practical thing you could've had on the back to screw up his car
Old 06-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #9
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Awesomesauce.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #10
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
Was he texting?
Old 06-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #11
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
OMG I freakin love it!
Old 06-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #12

amain's Tacoma Gallery
It gets even better. When he hit me he was doing anywhere between 20 or 30 he pushed me into the car in front of me hitting it with just a tap. I have a Warn front bumper also with a winch that has a thimble on the front and it had a mark on it from the impact. I was making sure the guy was OK behind me and the guy I hit in front of me drove off. As I was talking to the cops and they were asking me the description of the car in front of me (that I couldn't remember too good) and then I realized my go pro was running the whole time. (I run it 24/7 in front of my mirror). So many wins with this situation it wasn't even funny, Oh did I mention that my insurance turn out to only have a $100 deductible for uninsured motorist. Score again.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:03 PM   #13
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
So much win!!!
Old 06-10-2013, 09:05 PM   #14
Recker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Recker
Recker's Tacoma Gallery
Way to CYA! I'm still laughing, evil I know but I can't help it. Look to the side of the Saturn emblem, you can see the hole where your hitch impaled that dude.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #15

amain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Neat View Post
Was he texting?
I think you may be right with that assumption. He said he didn't have a phone and also said he didn't have anyone to call when I offered mine. No skid marks and he actually came across two lanes of traffic when he hit me. I saw him coming from my mirror as I was stopped and I think I just stood on the brake when I knew there was about to be an impact.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #16

amain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recker View Post
Way to CYA! I'm still laughing, evil I know but I can't help it. Look to the side of the Saturn emblem, you can see the hole where your hitch impaled that dude.
I think the hitch tore his hood off. You can see my passenger d-ring impression in his hood pretty well.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #17
BBBsti LTD will become famous soon enough
BBBsti LTD's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious if your frame received any damage? I figure the energy need to go somewhere.

Nice FJ!!!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:22 PM   #18
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Winning all around! Glad you and your fj are okay!

F the Saturn guy!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:27 PM   #19
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics, plate bumper for the win!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:33 PM   #20
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
haha this is great, I love your FJ also.