Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Fj FJAMMER radio

Old 09-11-2013, 08:50 AM   #1
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Fj FJAMMER radio

anyone have a Fjammer stock radio laying around?
Old 09-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
sorry dude...gave mine away years ago. Check the blue room (fjcruiserforum) and see if anyone is giving theirs away for free. One thing is for certain....don't pay for one (shipping only of course). You also have the option of putting in a double din nav system. I have a kenwood excelon and still think it's one of the best things I ever did for driving comfort.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #3
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by virginiamarine View Post
sorry dude...gave mine away years ago. Check the blue room (fjcruiserforum) and see if anyone is giving theirs away for free. One thing is for certain....don't pay for one (shipping only of course). You also have the option of putting in a double din nav system. I have a kenwood excelon and still think it's one of the best things I ever did for driving comfort.
i have a nav system now but i need a stock radio. ill check the blue room
Old 09-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #4
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
anyone have a Fjammer stock radio laying around?
I'm about to put in a aftermarket radio.. my cd player says error 1 tho.. but it should be available soon.