Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

FJ Cruiser grill & inserts

Old 12-29-2013, 12:57 PM   #1
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FJ Cruiser grill & inserts

Looking for feedback on this:

I've got the prototype grill which is an OEM grill that was painted by my shop Matte black w/ a clear coat and three inserts - two in Mx and another in M1.

I got zero interest in these when I showed them at a Toyota Meet - the FJ guys looked as if they could not be bothered.

Now this is just gathering dust in my shop...

The inserts are pretty easy to produce in any of my mesh styles...

Thoughts?
Old 01-03-2014, 10:59 AM   #2
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. How much to ship to California?
Old 01-06-2014, 01:55 AM   #3
tlh178 is on a distinguished road
Name: terry
tlh178's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, how much to ship to 48877?
Old 01-07-2014, 07:01 AM   #4
TOYOTATACOMA09 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kit
TOYOTATACOMA09's Tacoma Gallery
How much to be shipped to georgia?
Old 01-08-2014, 02:11 AM   #5
WLFFGreg is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: AEMT/FF
Name: Greg
WLFFGreg's Tacoma Gallery
I'd rock one if I buy an FJ.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:48 PM   #6
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Homer that's the same response I got when I did the satoshi on my own. I did mine to put an additional light bar behind the grill. You might get quite a bit more interest on the fjcruiserforums.com

Here is the unpainted one I did. Wish I would of just waited and picked up one from you.

Old 02-04-2014, 04:23 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. How much are they?no shipping,I'll come and get it
Old 03-01-2014, 06:40 PM   #8
fj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of light
Army: 63T H8 Mechanic
Name: Howard
fj6high's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in just the TRD cut out....can you give a little info on the letter size and what they are made of?

Maybe buy two, just let me know thanks.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:52 PM   #10
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fj6high View Post
I'm interested in just the TRD cut out....can you give a little info on the letter size and what they are made of?

Maybe buy two, just let me know thanks.
Just the "TRD cut out" is not for sale. I made the letters out of 1/8" sheet fiberglass by hand. Just like the one on my truck:

I've decided to keep the grill for fitment purposes as I've committed to sponsoring the FJ Northeaster's Rausch Creek take-over meet this spring.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:07 PM   #11
fj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of lightfj6high is a glorious beacon of light
Army: 63T H8 Mechanic
Name: Howard
fj6high's Tacoma Gallery
Man that looks really sharp! I have just put together a custom grill with Cree Flush mount LED's. I have a custom TOYOTA TRUCK emblem (T) and I was thinking the TRD above it would look really unique. Back on the Blue room I emailed a guy named Craig that makes the cut outs like yours...I just sent him a pm to see if he still makes them.