Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

(WTB) FJ Coils and Springs Front and Rear!!!

Old 02-14-2014, 12:31 AM   #1
ColoMike01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
ColoMike01's Tacoma Gallery
(WTB) FJ Coils and Springs Front and Rear!!!

any FJ owners here have any stock coils and springs for sale let me know....Mike...
Old 02-15-2014, 06:13 AM   #2
Stupid should be painful!
W Bishop is on a distinguished road
Name: Walt
W Bishop's Tacoma Gallery
I shot you a hell of a price on a set of new springs with 400 miles on them.

Have you priced them at the dealer? I don't think you are going to find anyone to just give you a set.

You know where they are.

Thanks.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:24 AM   #3
L J will become famous soon enoughL J will become famous soon enough

L J's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoMike01 View Post
any FJ owners here have any stock coils and springs for sale let me know....Mike...
Check in the 2nd gen market place. Title of the add is "items for sale"
Old 02-16-2014, 06:25 PM   #4
New Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired
Name: Fred
New Mexico Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by W Bishop View Post
I shot you a hell of a price on a set of new springs with 400 miles on them.

Have you priced them at the dealer? I don't think you are going to find anyone to just give you a set.

You know where they are.

Thanks.

I got a set of rear springs you can have for the price of shipping.
Old 02-16-2014, 07:01 PM   #5
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
I have front and rear with only 10 miles.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:38 AM   #6
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
I sold my front/rear springs and shocks for $200 and thought I robbed the guy. Good luck with finding a set. Also post an ad on fjcruiserforums.com
Old 02-17-2014, 08:46 AM   #7
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I will have an OME/Toytec F&R kit available very soon.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:53 AM   #8
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
I already gave mine away or I would ship it out to you. There are always folks giving them away, so don't buy a set. I'll keep an eye out for you for at least some that are reasonably priced....or free.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:24 AM   #9
ColoMike01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
ColoMike01's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Virginia Marine..... I just got a set of 2013 rears from New Mexico Taco for the cost of shipping... Thanks again NMT!!!! Now I just need fronts from the same year, and in I am in no hurry. I am using them on my 05 Runner with Bilsteins, like a lot of other Runner guys. I appreciate the generous offers from you guys.

Thanks, Mike....
Old 07-25-2014, 09:49 AM   #10
etabor2 is on a distinguished road
etabor2's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to bump this fellas but im looking for some FJ springs as well if any of yall still have yours. Thanks

Eric
Old 07-26-2014, 04:22 PM   #11
New Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNew Mexico Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Retired
Name: Fred
New Mexico Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by etabor2 View Post
sorry to bump this fellas but im looking for some FJ springs as well if any of yall still have yours. Thanks

Eric
I still have mine. Colomike01 and I got mixed up and he didn't get them.
Where are you?
Old 07-28-2014, 08:04 AM   #12
etabor2 is on a distinguished road
etabor2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Mexico Taco View Post
I still have mine. Colomike01 and I got mixed up and he didn't get them.
Where are you?

I sent you a PM