Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Stillfly's build

Old 04-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #181
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
can i get kills on sliders?
Will they fit on your truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Damn first dysfunctnlretard and you stillfly199...What is this world coming too? FJs are nice though..just didn't fit my needs.
Ya, That and I am gonna need to sell all this crap to pay the repair bill
Old 04-05-2010, 10:45 PM   #182
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
its a shame that you're getting rid of it,

ill take your weathertechs...
Old 04-05-2010, 10:47 PM   #183
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmmm dang! i didnt realize your truck was a double cab!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:57 PM   #184
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck JD!
Old 04-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #185
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in the weather techs and wet Okoles, JD.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #186
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I'd be interested in the weather techs and wet Okoles, JD.
You get NOTHING!!!!! On a serious note, I forgot I gave a buddy first dibs on what he wants, and he said there is something he wants but hasnt responded yet, when I find out I will update.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:35 AM   #187
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
Uhh? What did you do to it, thats making you want to sell it??
Well the diff leaked, The rest of this happened all at once, ABS sensor broke, shot axle seal, cracked wheel bearing, and cracked hub. The last two have me really stumped because I havent wheeled in a while and havent done anything that would constitute it.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:52 AM   #188
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
These are still a FEELER but was thinking price wise:
Bumper-$800
Wet Okoles-$400
Tiregate-$500
OME 90000 & 886's not assembled-$150
LR UCA's-$300
Weathertechs-$75 front and rear
Everything will be on buyers cost for shipping. I am willing to meet the Nor Cal folks for the exchange.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:02 AM   #190
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
No!!!!
Its still not 100%, but is looking likely. I figure if I get a new one I will be able to get better gas mileage since I am gonna be doing a lot of highway driving, and could get the payment lower een though I will still make the same payment every month.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #191
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Its still not 100%, but is looking likely. I figure if I get a new one I will be able to get better gas mileage since I am gonna be doing a lot of highway driving, and could get the payment lower een though I will still make the same payment every month.

Gotta do what you gotta do I guess.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:20 AM   #192
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post

Gotta do what you gotta do I guess.
Ya, it will still be the Toyota family at least
Old 04-06-2010, 11:23 AM   #193
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
These are still a FEELER but was thinking price wise:
Bumper-$800
Wet Okoles-$400
Tiregate-$500
LR UCA's-$300
Weathertechs-$75 front and rear
Everything will be on buyers cost for shipping. I am willing to meet the Nor Cal folks for the exchange.
I'll take:

LR UCA's-$300

On a serious note I'm sorry to hear that man and hope all goes well.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:34 AM   #194
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
I'll take:

LR UCA's-$300

On a serious note I'm sorry to hear that man and hope all goes well.
Jake has first dibs on the UCA Didnt you just lift the front end? Everything will work out, not too worried, those FJ's are SUUUWWWWWEEEEEEETTTTT
Old 04-06-2010, 11:39 AM   #195
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Do I have first dibs on the others? Yeah I did but I wanna get new shocks/springs and I would like the UCA's so that I won't have to worry about my stock ones. I'll snag them if he falls through though. Glad to hear it man yeah the FJ's are and if you mod it like you did the truck you will be ready for wheeling no doubt!
Old 04-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #196
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Do I have first dibs on the others? Yeah I did but I wanna get new shocks/springs and I would like the UCA's so that I won't have to worry about my stock ones. I'll snag them if he falls through though. Glad to hear it man yeah the FJ's are and if you mod it like you did the truck you will be ready for wheeling no doubt!
Yes you have dibs on the OME. But check out fatbobsgarage.com for LR UCA's, I paid $379 for them. Pretty sweet deal. If I get the FJ it will be stock suspension wise for a while. I am gonna change out the wheels and tires off the bat, and a roof rack with a shit load of lights.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:47 AM   #197
Screw your MPG's

Yeah I was hoping to save the 79 bucks+tax+shipping but either way it's cool. Yeah that's a good idea way to start it off. You keeping your exhaust too or selling that?
Old 04-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #198
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Yeah I was hoping to save the 79 bucks+tax+shipping but either way it's cool. Yeah that's a good idea way to start it off. You keeping your exhaust too or selling that?
I was planning on keeping it. Personally I think the magnaflow is shit. I was planning on leaving the exhaust and sliders because they are welded on .
Old 04-06-2010, 12:51 PM   #199
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
I was planning on keeping it. Personally I think the magnaflow is shit. I was planning on leaving the exhaust and sliders because they are welded on .

Oh alright got ya
Old 04-06-2010, 01:30 PM   #200
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
go ahed and sell em man i really gotta save up for VW bus.....
i cant spend any money lol.
good luck on all the sales homie!