Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Stillfly's build

Old 04-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #201
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
go ahed and sell em man i really gotta save up for VW bus.....
i cant spend any money lol.
good luck on all the sales homie!
VW bus huh? I have always wanted to get one and rebuild it with my dad. He was a surfer growing up and loved his bus. Some friends just had a VW given to them. Its the one where the roof lifts up and is a canvas tent. Has a sink and bed/couch. Front windows pop open. Only thing is it is a PILE. haha. Good luck though man, I would love to see progress on it.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:45 PM   #202
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
im looking at this right now....

i really want a single cab, a double cab or a squareback
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=847874
Old 04-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #203
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
im looking at this right now....

i really want a single cab, a double cab or a squareback
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=847874
Dude you need to go full on VW bus.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #204
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i want double cab! theyre so rare! and sooooo expensive
Old 04-06-2010, 12:58 PM   #205
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i want this

or mine to look just like this
Old 04-06-2010, 01:00 PM   #206
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Those look too much like a corvair for me. But to each his own. I am biased because we have pictures laying around of the one my dad had. Plus he lived out of it
Old 04-06-2010, 01:01 PM   #207
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
So what I am thinking on the FJ is an Army Green one. Right off the bat I would try to stuff the wheels and tires from my truck on it. If that doesnt work then I will sell off the tires and buy some M/T's. This one has a 3" lift but I really like it.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:35 PM   #208
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
There is a green one like that at the dealer here in Klamath right now. If I got an FJ i'd have to buy a used Voodoo Blue one, I love em in that color.
I'm still interested in the weathertechs though so let me know.(can you clarify the price of em a tad?)
Old 04-06-2010, 03:47 PM   #209
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
There is a green one like that at the dealer here in Klamath right now. If I got an FJ i'd have to buy a used Voodoo Blue one, I love em in that color.
I'm still interested in the weathertechs though so let me know.(can you clarify the price of em a tad?)
I am thinking either a white and black look or a green and black. If I get the green one of the first things I will do is either paint the white roof black OR get the roof line x'd. As far as the weathertechs, I have both front and rear liners. The price I posted was for both front and rear rows.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:19 PM   #210
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, well, if you do sell your stuff off, i'll take those weather techs from ya.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:47 PM   #211
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
i'll take those weathertechs... don't need the rears though, but if you wont separate them I'll buy them all and resell the rears
Old 04-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #212
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
Aw I'm sad you might be selling your truck . I almost got a blue FJ. I was sooooooo close to it, but then decided I could use a truck bed.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #213
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Its all good Katie. The FJ's are pretty sick. I am thinking of getting the Army Green and doing a green and black theme. I dont use my truck bed anymore, especially with the tire gate, and the fact the FJ's have the rubber floors is a huge plus
Old 04-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #214
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Its all good Katie. The FJ's are pretty sick. I am thinking of getting the Army Green and doing a green and black theme. I dont use my truck bed anymore, especially with the tire gate, and the fact the FJ's have the rubber floors is a huge plus
True . Green and black would look cool on those for sure!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:45 PM   #215
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotanator View Post
True . Green and black would look cool on those for sure!
I already have my first few mods lined up
Old 04-08-2010, 10:56 PM   #216
Not your average girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
I already have my first few mods lined up
Nice! I have seen some very nice modded FJs.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:01 PM   #217
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
This will be staying mostly stock suspension wise for a while. I have some driving coming up and I dont want to get 12mpg again. I have found a lot of bad ass looking fj's. I have been falling in love
Old 04-09-2010, 12:24 PM   #219
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
your selling your truck????????????????????????
Old 04-09-2010, 03:39 PM   #220
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
your selling your truck????????????????????????
Thinking about it. Starting to have a lot of problems with it. If the FJ doesn't work out I might try to find a 1st gen. I know, kinda crazy