LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Stillfly's build

Old 04-11-2010, 12:13 PM   #241
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
As for right now it looks like the wheels will be for sale. Since I am possibly getting the TT I wont be keeping these wheels. I believe I paid $170ish a wheel a couple months ago when I bought them. Gonna ask $750 obo for all 5. This isnt a for sure thing yet, but if I get the TT I will be selling these.
as in audi TT I? im
Old 04-11-2010, 12:17 PM   #242
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Trail team?
Old 04-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #243
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Ya trail team, sorry. Its what they call it on fjcruiserforum so I got used to calling it that. The salesman didnt know what I meant either.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:55 PM   #244
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya trail team, sorry. Its what they call it on fjcruiserforum so I got used to calling it that. The salesman didnt know what I meant either.
oooooh haha Audi TT I's are pretty damn sweet too lol
Old 04-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #245
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
Ya, not. Exactly thrilled about the color, but if they give me a good deal I'll take it
Old 04-11-2010, 01:45 PM   #246
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What color is it?
Old 04-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #247
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...ml#post1570971
Old 04-11-2010, 02:01 PM   #248
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
I'm a seasonal firefighter, I only make a limited amount of money
Old 04-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #249
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Dude, that sucks. This was the first year I claimed myself, pretty nice jump up in what I got back
Yeah i was looking forward to it. Is that for just the wheels or wheels and tires?
Old 04-11-2010, 02:05 PM   #250
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Wheels only, already got the tires sold. I paid $1100 after taxes, delivery, and tpms shit.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:10 PM   #251
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Oh okay
Old 04-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #252
fiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfiestee23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Theresa
fiestee23's Tacoma Gallery
looks great... here is my silver streak build. Just had it regeared to 4.88 with 35's and 6" lift... so far sooo good.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ner-build.html
Old 04-11-2010, 02:22 PM   #253
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestee23 View Post
looks great... here is my silver streak build. Just had it regeared to 4.88 with 35's and 6" lift... so far sooo good.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ner-build.html
Great lookin truck "BRO" It sure is gonna suck driving a stock truck
Old 04-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #254
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Oh and if this whole FJ thing doesnt work out, I am going to go Long Travel, possibly TC, maybe Engage if they have their whole axle problem figured out by then.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:21 PM   #255
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh and if this whole FJ thing doesnt work out, I am going to go Long Travel, possibly TC, maybe Engage if they have their whole axle problem figured out by then.
Ha, you sound a little confused man.... Tacoma has a problem so gonna get the FJ(but the mechanicals of the FJ are the same as the Taco), but now you're still thinking of getting a long travel setup for the Taco if the FJ thing doesnt work out?
Old 04-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #256
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Sayin that if they don't deal on the FJ. I'm not gonna get raped on the FJ. I don't NEED to sell the taco, just would like to. I hope that all makes sense
Old 04-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #257
Slamry

Long travel FJ? Yea, yea! There is a blacked out long travel FJ in Santa Rosa and it is sooooo sick!!!
Old 04-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #258
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Beauty View Post
Just now seeing this........

FJ......is just not the same......

So sad your selling......shame on you!
Who are you kidding? A properly modded fj can be just as bad ass. Have you seen that Raptor FJ? I know I wish we had a manual transfer case and a coil link in the rear.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:40 PM   #259
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Just now seeing this........

FJ......is just not the same......

So sad your selling......shame on you!
dont be mad at me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Long travel FJ? Yea, yea! There is a blacked out long travel FJ in Santa Rosa and it is sooooo sick!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Who are you kidding? A properly modded fj can be just as bad ass. Have you seen that Raptor FJ? I know I wish we had a manual transfer case and a coil link in the rear.
Someone say LT FJ??????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs258JaeyOk

Quote:
Yes I have.....and I know it will look sweet whatever he does to it!

He knows Im just giving him shit......

FJ's arent for everyone......not for me, I need the back of my truck, he doesnt....

Love you J.D.
You best be just giving me shit You know I LOVE YOU
Old 04-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #260
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sayin that if they don't deal on the FJ. I'm not gonna get raped on the FJ. I don't NEED to sell the taco, just would like to. I hope that all makes sense
oh alright, I got ya. Either would be sick, but I think doing the LT on the Taco would make more sense.

Products Discussed in this Thread