Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Stillfly's build

Old 06-26-2010, 11:32 PM   #421
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
this thread is awfully quiet
Old 06-27-2010, 09:12 AM   #422
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
this thread is awfully quiet
because its not a tacoma thread anymore its one of those lame FJ's
Old 07-19-2010, 08:45 PM   #423
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, I just noticed this. The thread got quiet because I am holding off on modding the FJ for 27 weeks Then I'll be down in So Cal with all the cool kids
Old 07-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #424
cools20 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cooley
cools20's Tacoma Gallery
Drove that for about 6 months or so before I really did anything to it. Did the Revtec 3" leveling kit with MotoMetal 951 and BFG A/T 285/75/17

is this what u have on it, in the pic ^^^?? http://store.revtek.com/products/pro...3.55053.0.0.0?
Old 07-22-2010, 06:41 PM   #425
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not quite, I'm pretty sure this is what he had:
http://store.revtek.com/products/pro...3.55053.0.0.0?
Old 07-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #426
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Not quite, I'm pretty sure this is what he had:
http://store.revtek.com/products/pro...3.55053.0.0.0?
This is what I had. Well similar too, I thought it was Revtek but I am pretty sure it ended up being the Truxx brand. Same thing in my eyes. If you are thinking about getting it, I would advise against it and save up your money and get some coilovers, probably the toytec lift, relatively inexpensive.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #427
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Also, I am not consistent on this site anymore, so if anyone has any questions, I put Eric in charge of answering them he knows a lot about my truck so I feel good that he will answer correctly, probably even better than me
Old 07-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #428
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Also, I am not consistent on this site anymore, so if anyone has any questions, I put Eric in charge of answering them he knows a lot about my truck so I feel good that he will answer correctly, probably even better than me
Alright man!
Old 07-22-2010, 07:06 PM   #429
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Alright man!
How is life man?
Old 07-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #430

Quote:
How is life man?
Very busy, but really good right now! Got an awesome new GF, had a few fun summer trips to break up the work schedule, and a nice amount of Fab. orders to keep up with.

How about you man?
Old 07-22-2010, 07:27 PM   #431
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Very busy, but really good right now! Got an awesome new GF, had a few fun summer trips to break up the work schedule, and a nice amount of Fab. orders to keep up with.

How about you man?
I thought I saw something about the new gf on Facebook. What happened with the other one? Glad to hear you have been busy. I really wish I could have you build a bumper, but starting to look less likely. I start the CHP academy on Monday and am in that for the next 27 weeks. Military style, in your face screaming, having to live there, eat there, up at 430am for PT, night classes, gonna be crazy. Should get most weekends off, but will have some weekend classes. That is all I have been getting ready for.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #432
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought I saw something about the new gf on Facebook. What happened with the other one? Glad to hear you have been busy. I really wish I could have you build a bumper, but starting to look less likely. I start the CHP academy on Monday and am in that for the next 27 weeks. Military style, in your face screaming, having to live there, eat there, up at 430am for PT, night classes, gonna be crazy. Should get most weekends off, but will have some weekend classes. That is all I have been getting ready for.
right on man, i was done w/ the CHP hiring process last year and then they stopped sending people to the academy for a few months so i started going to school using my GI Bill and then a month after i started they called up and asked if i was ready to go to the acadmeny and i thought about it but decided to just finish school. i want to go federal anyways, and you need your bachelors for that.

good luck at the academy, just embrace the suck and it wont be so bad. it'll be like basic training and you'll just get into a rhythm and its pretty smooth sailing from there.

best of luck and thanks for going into public service
Old 07-22-2010, 07:37 PM   #433

Quote:
Yeah, the other girl just wasnt working out... I just wasnt happy with where things were going so I ended it a few weeks ago. Then I started talking to a new girl, and things escalated quicker than anticipated. She is Kevin's (1337Taco) ex actually- the guy you sold the bumper to.
Man, that CHP acadamy sounds pretty brutal! Good luck, I hope you do really well in it! And I'll be around for a while, so if you're interested in a bumper, sliders, etc in the future don't hesitate to hit me up!
Old 07-22-2010, 10:54 PM   #434
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
right on man, i was done w/ the CHP hiring process last year and then they stopped sending people to the academy for a few months so i started going to school using my GI Bill and then a month after i started they called up and asked if i was ready to go to the acadmeny and i thought about it but decided to just finish school. i want to go federal anyways, and you need your bachelors for that.

good luck at the academy, just embrace the suck and it wont be so bad. it'll be like basic training and you'll just get into a rhythm and its pretty smooth sailing from there.

best of luck and thanks for going into public service
Do you ever wish you would have gone through the academy? By going federal are you talking about the forest service or more so a government type position? Good for you though man, I cant stand school and couldnt see myself finishing college, so this worked out perfect.

Thanks about the good luck wishes. I have been around a lot of officers and have done a ton of research on the academy and am pretty ready. I know it is going to suck but I am ready for it. I have always wanted to do something like this so I am pretty excited about it. I have heard that it is hard until you get the rythym down like you said. Then it becomes pretty easy, since they tell you everything you need to do.

Quote:
Yeah, the other girl just wasnt working out... I just wasnt happy with where things were going so I ended it a few weeks ago. Then I started talking to a new girl, and things escalated quicker than anticipated. She is Kevin's (1337Taco) ex actually- the guy you sold the bumper to.
Man, that CHP acadamy sounds pretty brutal! Good luck, I hope you do really well in it! And I'll be around for a while, so if you're interested in a bumper, sliders, etc in the future don't hesitate to hit me up!
Wow man, how did you end up with his ex? Do we have a little TW war going on? Do I have to choose a side? Good for you though man, hope it all works out.

I might want something after the academy, but it will be hard because I will probably be in So Cal. But I am sure we can figure something out. The academy is gonna be a blast I think. I know its gonna suck but it will pay off in the end. Thanks a lot.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:58 PM   #435
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

some days when i'm writing a damn 10 page essay, yeah i wish i went to the academy cause i'd be done by now and could be arresting and shooting people hahaha

i'm wanting to go federal as in FBI, CIA, NSA...

my plan is to go back to the military once i'm done w/ school and get my law enforcement experiance there before going to a fedal agency

again, good luck man
Old 07-23-2010, 12:22 AM   #436

Quote:
Wow man, how did you end up with his ex? Do we have a little TW war going on? Do I have to choose a side? Good for you though man, hope it all works out.

I might want something after the academy, but it will be hard because I will probably be in So Cal. But I am sure we can figure something out. The academy is gonna be a blast I think. I know its gonna suck but it will pay off in the end. Thanks a lot.
haha.. it was only by chance actually. We happened to meet at a TW Nor Cal meet, they broke up later, then her and I started talking a bit and it just went from there. lol. Luckily, things have been kept pretty clean, not much of a war or anything going on really.

Sounds good, Just keep me in mind if you ever need anything Fabbed. You're a good guy, I'll hook ya up with whatever you're interested in, man.
I think it will pay off for ya! Good luck once again.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #437
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Well, I am starting to get some plans for the FJ going. I am planning on getting some 285 KM2's for it and eventually planning on either TC 2" LT kit or the AP kit. Not 100% sure yet. For now though, will be just tires.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:03 PM   #438

Quote:
Well, I am starting to get some plans for the FJ going. I am planning on selling it and buying matt's super cool red tacoma.
fixed.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #439
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
If I wasnt going to lose my ass I really would. I almost bought a 01 red ext cab from a friend before I got the FJ. Any hits on it yet?
Old 03-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #440

Quote:
If I wasnt going to lose my ass I really would. I almost bought a 01 red ext cab from a friend before I got the FJ. Any hits on it yet?
not really... but it's only been a couple days. the truck i want is still available so i'm hoping to find a buyer for mine. i'm gonna post it up on RDC later today. thats where the money is.