Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Stillfly's build

Old 07-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #461
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Are you rolling by yourself?
Possibly +1. Invited this chick and she said she will go, but not gonna hold my breath haha.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:07 PM   #463
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
It shouldnt be anything crazy
Old 07-10-2011, 02:09 PM   #464
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Im trying not to say too much haha
Old 07-21-2011, 01:19 PM   #465
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
say too much about what?

the fj looks good.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #466
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
looks like your mouth is wide open yelling
Old 09-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #467
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Its in the free and cheap mods right? It turns out my parents are buying my the sliders for my B-day This is getting really sad because I am looking at selling stuff like my snowboard because I want to add funds to the mods budget
WHhoaaaaaah hold on there, snowboarding is awesome, so is your truck, you gotta sell something else! Like your parents stuff
Old 02-21-2012, 07:36 AM   #469

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
AHEM**

Old 02-21-2012, 10:37 AM   #470
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Haha I saw my thread update and was like wtf? I will update, or Jonny will, at the end of the night. Jonny knows more about my own FJ than me haha.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:00 AM   #471
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Old 02-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #473
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Thanks Eric. How the hell have you been man?
Old 02-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #474
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Eric. How the hell have you been man?
Good! Real busy with everything. Just ordered my own CNC setup for my shop.
How about you man?
Old 02-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #475
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Im good man, just living in So Cal. Trying to move out to the wilderness somewhere, thinking of Big Bear, we really like it up there. Sounds like your fab shit is still doing good?
Old 02-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #476
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool, ya getting out of the rat race would probably be nice!
Yep, business is going great. Getting my own CNC will only make things better too. Quicker prototyping, easier custom mods, and quicker turn around on parts too.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #477
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Ya, its fun to work in, but living in is kind of shitty, aside from having everything right around the corner. You work on a FJ rear bumper yet? The gf just told me I need one.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #478

Quote:
Ya, its fun to work in, but living in is kind of shitty, aside from having everything right around the corner. You work on a FJ rear bumper yet? The gf just told me I need one.
Ya I hear ya. I've really come to like the size of Reno. Around 300,000 in the greater area, right by the sierra's/tahoe so you've got both city and nature side by side.
I did build an FJ rear over the summer, but I want to make a couple design changes to it... will be doing so quite soon with a local guy as soon as my CNC is here
His will have a swingout with the spare, and some fuel cans on it, and should fit the factory hitch still as well.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #479
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:

Old 03-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #480
HedgehogOutdoors is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Explorer
HedgehogOutdoors's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks . I know everyone hates trucks like that but I like it. My dad has only had 1 new truck and he had to sell it when my mom got pregnant, and has driven shit ever since. He has always wanted a lifted truck so he got this. Oh and his first name is Jack if you were wondering about the license plate
Haha, he's got a great sense of humor!