Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

Stillfly's build

Old 01-29-2010, 06:52 PM   #41
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work on the CB.
I like the Headunit too.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:02 PM   #42
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, the headunit has been acting weird lately, got is off newegg for $199
Old 01-29-2010, 09:38 PM   #43
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Diggin' the CB mount man!
Old 01-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #44
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Thanks guys. The CB mount has me a little worried. The mount didnt mount flush, so I think it is going to end up cracking. Oh and I got the LR UCA's today
Old 02-02-2010, 02:29 PM   #45
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Ok, so nothing new on the truck BUT I ordered this today http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/src/XD9000.shtml in the refurbished section for $723.44 shipped I think it was half off. Cant beat that. So if anyone is even paying attention to this thread,
Old 02-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #46
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Shhhh.

Old 02-02-2010, 02:34 PM   #47
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Shhhh.

Ya, should keep it on the DL. I debated it for a while FIX YOUR POST
Old 02-02-2010, 02:35 PM   #48
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Ya, should keep it on the DL. I debated it for a while FIX YOUR POST
haha...
Old 02-05-2010, 04:04 PM   #49
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Got some goodies today. Got my winch, coils, and fairlead in today
Old 02-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #50

You also got one more thing... you forgot about the sheet of 3/16 steel that somehow ended up in the back of my truck
Old 02-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #51
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Oh ya, I got a sheet of 3/16 steel too
Old 02-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #52
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
You also got one more thing... you forgot about the sheet of 3/16 steel that somehow ended up in the back of my truck
Quote:
Oh ya, I got a sheet of 3/16 steel too
Can't wait to see this finished product. You might have to make me one too
Old 02-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #53
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
looking good JD
Old 02-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #54
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Can't wait to see this finished product. You might have to make me one too
Make you one what? Its just a flat piece of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
looking good JD
Thanks Jake. I dont know if it will ever be as clean as yours
Old 02-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #55
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
looks reall good
Old 02-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #56
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TRD4WD View Post
looks reall good
Thanks
Old 02-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #57
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Make you one what? Its just a flat piece of steel
I mean get me a flat piece of steel in the bed of his truck
Old 02-06-2010, 12:05 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
I mean get me a flat piece of steel in the bed of his truck
Old 02-07-2010, 03:36 PM   #59
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Got the Metra dash kit the other day, got a little sun light so I decided to put the metra in. I had to do some trimming because the Clarion VX409 wouldnt open or close, the bottom would catch the dash kit. So I cut a little bit out. Then to semi cover the cut marks up I decided to paint it black. Since I painted the dash kit I went ahead and painted the AC part too. Under the CB mic you can see two green wires, that is where the switch is going to override the parking brake. I broke the switch so I gotta go get another one.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:42 PM   #60
( . )( . )
Law Enforcement:
Also, I took off the N-fab light bar. Sold it to a fellow member. Havent taken a picture of it yet.