Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > FJ Cruisers

Notices

PrinSu Design Roof Rack

Old 02-04-2015, 09:42 PM   #1
MolonLabe is on a distinguished road
MolonLabe's Tacoma Gallery
PrinSu Design Roof Rack

I'm very impresed with the designg a function!
Old 02-04-2015, 09:47 PM   #2
gunmetalghost is on a distinguished road
Name: Lamar
gunmetalghost's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good on an FJ too, I definitely have a PrinSu rack on my future list of mods
Old 02-24-2015, 09:02 PM   #3
DentalFlossTycoon is a splendid one to beholdDentalFlossTycoon is a splendid one to beholdDentalFlossTycoon is a splendid one to beholdDentalFlossTycoon is a splendid one to beholdDentalFlossTycoon is a splendid one to beholdDentalFlossTycoon is a splendid one to beholdDentalFlossTycoon is a splendid one to beholdDentalFlossTycoon is a splendid one to behold
DentalFlossTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. Could it hold a large roof top tent?
Old 02-25-2015, 06:22 AM   #4
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
Nice low profile. It all seems very modular and versatile. Doesn't look like you can do much with it except load up a carrier or strap something down though. How much is it supposed to hold? The L brackets are a little worrisome if you were to load it up....that long offset with a heavy load.....any testing on this? Weight? Don't take any of my comments negatively. I'm more curious about it and I like the sleekness of it.