Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   FJ Cruisers (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/fj-cruisers/)
-   -   FJ Cruiser Transfer Case/Exhaust All-Pro Skid Plate & ARB Rock sliders For Sale (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/fj-cruisers/199558-fj-cruiser-transfer-case-exhaust-all-pro-skid-plate-arb-rock-sliders-sale.html)

KILRB 01-19-2012 11:05 PM

FJ Cruiser Transfer Case/Exhaust All-Pro Skid Plate & ARB Rock sliders For Sale

I have black ARB Rock sliders on my 2008 FJ Cruiser for sale. They are four & half months old. I don't believe that there is a mark on them. I'm asking 275.00 or best offer. For a total price of $300.00 (firm) I will have them installed on your FJ at Rob's Off Road in Clackamas. I believe but not positive the sliders will fit up to a 2010 FJ. It would be easy to find out. The reason that I am offering to have it installed at Rob's is because he has done ALL may mods on my FJ & I completely trust his shop! Call or text me & I can send pictures!! http://i.cdn2.tacomaworld.com/forum/...es/biggrin.gif

I also have this for sale as well!

FJ Cruiser Transfer Case/Exhaust All-Pro Skid Plate $175.00 For a total price of $250.00 I will have it installed on your FJ at Rob's Off Road in Clackamas. This skid Plate is still new! It is still in the box! I paid $249.00 plus $50.00 shipping & handling, a total of $299.00. If you can find this skid plate for less I will beat it by 20%.

It's obvious that extra protection is needed when traversing vigorous trails that are beating up your new FJ Cruisers. All-Pro's heavy-duty Transfer Case/Exhaust Skid Plate protects your transfer case and exhaust cross over pipe from getting smashed by the rocks on the trail. The skid plate is made out of heavy-duty 7 gauge cold-rolled steel plate that is mounted to 1.5" x .120 wall round steel tubing which extends to the frame rails with bolt-on backing plates. This innovative design essentially spreads the load from any impact to the frame instead of to the transfer case, which as we know is a vital (and costly) component in four-wheeling.

With this easy to install bolt-on application you'll be protected and ready to hit the trails in no time. This product has it all: function, fit and performance, and it even comes powder coated black.

Made in the USA!
Derek
dlowe96@comcast.net

Brunes 01-20-2012 05:10 AM

Photos are required in B/S/T threads (even if they are posted in sections other than B/S/T)

Gabex35 01-20-2012 08:06 AM

i think you are better off posting this stuff in the Blue Room as there are only a dozen of us on this site and most of us aren't near Clackamas

KILRB 01-20-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabex35 (Post 4394735)
i think you are better off posting this stuff in the Blue Room as there are only a dozen of us on this site and most of us aren't near Clackamas

Will do! Thanks!!!

Dark Knight 01-20-2012 12:23 PM

Oh dang it. I thought you were selling an FJ t-case for that cheap as I excitedly read that. :facepalm: :(

KILRB 01-21-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brunes (Post 4393913)
Photos are required in B/S/T threads (even if they are posted in sections other than B/S/T)

Tried many times!! I get nothing but errors! i'll keep trying! I hate to be a rule breaker!! ;)

Joben7726 01-21-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILRB (Post 4401924)
Tried many times!! I get nothing but errors! i'll keep trying! I hate to be a rule breaker!! ;)

I read that you were selling.an.FJ t case too. I was :goingcrazy:

KILRB 01-22-2012 11:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the photo's to my add! I couldn't get them to come up on the add it's self!! :mad:

Deltabox 02-12-2012 09:49 PM

Do you have an fj 3rd member with E-locker? Looking for one to do the retro fit into my 4th gen 4r.

KILRB 02-13-2012 05:28 PM

Nope srry!

Deltabox 02-14-2012 02:45 PM

Ok well I'm constantly looking. If you come up with one shoot me a pm!

KILRB 02-21-2012 12:28 PM

Sold

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILRB (Post 4411300)
Here are the photo's to my add! I couldn't get them to come up on the add it's self!! :mad:

Both items are sold!