Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Good hotel in Anna Maria?

Old 08-01-2010, 10:44 AM   #1
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Good hotel in Anna Maria?

My cousin is getting married in a couple weeks in Anna Maria. Where's a good place to stay. I need to have a big ass shower or a jacuzzi tub.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
Pinoyisme is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Pinoyisme's Tacoma Gallery
ave maria u might mean?? lol my GF works at Naples grand hotel, but its prob like a 30min-1hr drive to ave maria if that is the place ur talkin about.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
No, Anna Maria Island.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
i've stayed here. http://www.kayak.com/r/WodOj8
about 2 bills a night
Old 09-06-2010, 02:34 AM   #5
Pinoyisme is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Pinoyisme's Tacoma Gallery
My bad..