Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

the big citrus meet: nov 27&28

Old 09-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #22
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
count us in
mgrande
hofs05 (from T4R.net)

As long as that's cool with everyone else, her '10 4runner has already conquered citrus once.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:28 PM   #23
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
ooh will u ask if i can ride with her??? i wanna ride in a new 4runner so bad!!! especially off road
Old 09-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #24
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
ooh will u ask if i can ride with her??? i wanna ride in a new 4runner so bad!!! especially off road
She would love to show off her 4runner at any chance. She's constantly trying to out do my tacoma!
Old 09-03-2010, 05:36 PM   #25
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
She would love to show off her 4runner at any chance. She's constantly trying to out do my tacoma!
haha lmao!!! i just dont wanna off road my taco
Old 09-03-2010, 05:42 PM   #26
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well if thats the case she will talk shit about your truck non stop lol
Old 09-03-2010, 05:48 PM   #27
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Well if thats the case she will talk shit about your truck non stop lol

then i will tell her to suck my left nut...haha jk...y would she???
Old 09-03-2010, 05:55 PM   #29
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
because you wont wheel your own truck
Old 09-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #30
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
That would be sick. I want to see this 4runner.
Its not lifted or anything, but it can damn sure handle itself.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:04 PM   #32
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
That's exactly what I want to see. How well Toyota did with this one.
Its awesome, seeing it in action made me already decide on getting the next gen tacoma when it comes out as long as its similar to this.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:42 AM   #36
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
k sounds good.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:18 AM   #37
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have to check and see what's going on that weekend, I might be out of town but if not I'm down.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:20 AM   #38
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why not, you will be lifted with tires?
Old 09-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #39
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
Why not, you will be lifted with tires?
Yea I was going to say the same thing.
Why worry about your lift and new wheels and tires if you won't take it off road? Just for looks...?
Old 09-04-2010, 11:38 AM   #40
taco8603 is on a distinguished road

Name: Philip
taco8603's Tacoma Gallery
1. rhodehard09
2. The End
3. colinb17(Maybe)
4. TaComatoseSR5
5. Nickalapos
6. Jason'sLawnCare(Possibly Fri aswell)
7. finks99taco
8. mgrande