Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

the big citrus meet: nov 27&28

Old 09-04-2010, 12:27 PM   #41
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
yes for looks!!! after the last meet i now have squeaky leaf springs n a popping noise coming from the front
Old 09-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #42
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
well i dnt knw my duty sched but after this patrol i should knw. so mark me down as a maybe im gana try and have bfgs on by then
Old 09-04-2010, 10:10 PM   #43
comatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the rough
comatosed's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on Thanksgiving plans I should be going. Im going camping 3x in the month of nov.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:02 PM   #44
The juice was worth the squeeze!
Blktaco16 will become famous soon enoughBlktaco16 will become famous soon enough

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Heath
Blktaco16's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun count me in.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #45
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
yes for looks!!! after the last meet i now have squeaky leaf springs n a popping noise coming from the front
Mine have been squeaking since as long as I got the truck
Owner before me never took it offroad so that could be why.

But a popping noise? That might not be too good....
Old 09-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #47
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
it only makes a pop when i back up n turn the wheel at the same time n then i put it in drive n let off the brakes n POP!!!
Old 09-05-2010, 07:54 PM   #48
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Going to have to try for the next one Ryan. I booked a cruise and leave the 29th. If I didn't leave a deposit, I'd cancel that bitch. Stay safe fellas.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:56 PM   #49
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
oh i forgot to mention...i may not need a ride now...i will prolly bring the frontie instead if u dont mind...let the bashing begin
Old 09-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #50
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Taco View Post
Going to have to try for the next one Ryan. I booked a cruise and leave the 29th. If I didn't leave a deposit, I'd cancel that bitch. Stay safe fellas.
Thanks and it's all good. Enjoy your cruise but try not to enjoy that free unlimited ice cream too much.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #51
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Thanks and it's all good. Enjoy your cruise but try not to enjoy that free unlimited ice cream too much.
personally i didnt really like the ice cream all that much...i think i had ice cream 2 times the entire week i was on a cruise...spring break 2010 was a blast
Old 09-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #52
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My first cruise, going with a few firefighters. I don't imagine I'll be eating too much ice cream unless it has Kaluha on it.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #53
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
id go with Holder cuz Tillis Hill is more strict n they have more rules n we will prolly be over run by damn horses
Old 09-05-2010, 09:33 PM   #54
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
id go with Holder cuz Tillis Hill is more strict n they have more rules n we will prolly be over run by damn horses
I've only been there once but they did smell a bit.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:11 AM   #55
sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has
rhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
rhodehard09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

ive never had a problem there, but we generally dont act a fool either.
and if you bring a nissan to a tacoma meet while you own a tacoma i will never talk to you again
Old 09-06-2010, 05:32 AM   #56
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
if you bring a nissan to a tacoma meet while you own a tacoma i will never talk to you again

This.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:58 AM   #57
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys im heading out to do some light wheeling to day. im going off of 95 exit 231 ill be there all day so iff you wana come out give me a call. 714-421-0712
Old 09-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #58
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
hey guys im heading out to do some light wheeling to day. im going off of 95 exit 231 ill be there all day so iff you wana come out give me a call. 714-421-0712
I won't be able to make it but have fun and post some pics!
Old 09-06-2010, 10:54 AM   #59
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
so i guess i wont bring the nissan...oops im sorry if i pissed in anybodys cheerios!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 05:16 AM   #60
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to try and make it.