Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

the big citrus meet: nov 27&28

Old 09-02-2010, 08:35 PM   #1
sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has
rhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
rhodehard09's Tacoma Gallery
the big citrus meet: nov 27&28

ok guys and girls, the next citrus meet is being planned.
DATE: november 27 & 28
PLACE: citrus wildlife management area
we will be camping at either the tillis hill or the holder mine camp site. they are both in citrus (i haven't made up my mind yet).
they both have nice bathrooms, water, and electric.
so make your plans now: take off work.
as always i will be there friday nite(nov26), so if you want to come early and enjoy some more good "night" trail riding, show up friday!
this will be the first of 2 we have this season. i will plan another for late jan. or feb. so hopefully rmbcrew will be able to make one!

list up!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #3
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
2. The End.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
1. rhodehard09
2. The End
3. colinb17
Old 09-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #5
m3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3zy6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
m3zy6's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man, I would love to go, but that's Thanksgiving weekend. I'll have to get with the family and see whats up first.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3zy6 View Post
Oh man, I would love to go, but that's Thanksgiving weekend. I'll have to get with the family and see whats up first.
oh shit, is it? i may have to take myself off the list...i'll check
Old 09-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #8

i'm flying back into orlando airport the evening of the 28th
Old 09-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #9
Mud Junkie
TaComatoseSR5 is a jewel in the roughTaComatoseSR5 is a jewel in the roughTaComatoseSR5 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Stephen
TaComatoseSR5's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there.
Old 09-03-2010, 03:07 AM   #11
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nickalapos will be there
Old 09-03-2010, 07:30 AM   #13
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I'm coming friday too.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:03 AM   #14
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Now I have a time limit to save and invest in a locker, lift, wheels and tires!
I'm down for another meet. If I do make it, I'll be there Friday for the camping.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #15
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
damn if only you could make it like january. I get back in december and need some time with the wife before she will let me leave for a meet. So i would be down if it was in jan.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:55 PM   #17
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i will be there!!! y not im local!!! haha...n i dont have to camp...i can go back home
Old 09-03-2010, 12:55 PM   #18
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
also this time i need a ride...the off road portion at least n hopefully i will have my lift on by then
Old 09-03-2010, 02:24 PM   #19
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Looking like you might need to adjust the schedule a little Ryan.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #20
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
sure do wish i had some good tires!!! hint hint...haha im just meesin...cant waite!!! i had my rims in my bed today when i went to school in case any plans were changed...i shown all my friends n they were like Dude!!! those r bad ass!!! so it looks like i will be rollin big pretty soon(hopefully)