Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

First ride in Citrus

Old 10-03-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
First ride in Citrus

I posted this on the main 2nd gen thread.

My first time off roading the new Taco. Today up at Citrus WMA.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...irty-pics.html
Old 10-04-2010, 05:08 AM   #3
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh definitely.

I didn't want to get to crazy. I was out there completely alone except for one ranger who drove by to check on me.

New, stock truck, no recovery gear. Took it very easy.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:57 AM   #5
Not bothered....

Sure will !