Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Going to Citrus WMA Sunday, Oct 17

Old 10-16-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to go to Citrus WMA Sunday, Oct 17

I have a free day and thought I'd take another trip up to Citrus WMA. I've only been there once and didn't really play too long.

As far as I can tell there is no open hunting season that I could find on schedule.

I know it's a no notice thing. Apologies.

Anyone want to meet up ?

I'll be at the Tillis Hill area around 11am.

No pressure, just a last second invite.
Old 10-17-2010, 02:48 PM   #2
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okay, I didn't expect anyone to meet me at Citrus. No worries.

Here's some pics I took today.

Old 10-18-2010, 06:43 PM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
is that by crystal river??? looks like the road to the beach
Old 10-19-2010, 02:27 AM   #4
Not bothered....

Yes. Ozello Trail and a bit further south is Cortez.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:51 AM   #5
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
yah cortez blvd. holy shit dude i wouldve came if u had posted earlier im local so if anyone decides to go to citrus i for damn sure will go...cortez is really hernando county but still in the same area so...
Old 10-19-2010, 04:59 AM   #6
Not bothered....

Yeah, it was a last minute thing. I had a free day Sunday. Some other time though.
There's a few of us local to Citrus.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:04 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
where do u live???
Old 10-20-2010, 10:15 AM   #8
Not bothered....

To the left, under my username, it reads Crystal Beach.

Right between Tarpon Springs and Palm Harbor on the beach.

NPR and Citrus are an easy drive. Hell, I commute to Land O'Lakes everyday.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:07 PM   #9
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
well i seen crystal beach n id didnt know where it was...u wanna go to citrus again this weekend??? i n a buddy may go out there...hes got a 10 trd sport prerunner n i got an 06 sr5 pre
Old 10-21-2010, 02:33 AM   #10
Not bothered....

Hells yeah ! lemme know what time and where to meet.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:55 AM   #11
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
ok i will keep u posted
Old 10-21-2010, 04:51 AM   #12
Not bothered....

Cool ! Lookin forward to it.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:42 AM   #14
Not bothered....

I did drive all of FR16, 10, 4,2, 9, 11 and 13. 14 I think I got on my first trip out there. That's by the clay pit, right ? I've only been twice now, so I'm not totally familiar with the place.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:10 PM   #15
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
everybody at school talks bout trial 10
Old 10-23-2010, 07:44 AM   #17
Not bothered....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
well i seen crystal beach n id didnt know where it was...u wanna go to citrus again this weekend??? i n a buddy may go out there...hes got a 10 trd sport prerunner n i got an 06 sr5 pre
It's 11am and I'm going out for a ride. On my motorcycle.

Hope I don't miss anything.