Name: Matt
Tacomaniacal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTW View Post
St. Lucie County.
SLC x2
Old 12-03-2012, 01:43 PM   #102
More bacon, please.
fallingdomino has much to be proud offallingdomino has much to be proud offallingdomino has much to be proud offallingdomino has much to be proud offallingdomino has much to be proud offallingdomino has much to be proud offallingdomino has much to be proud offallingdomino has much to be proud offallingdomino has much to be proud of

fallingdomino's Tacoma Gallery
All over Orlando
Old 12-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #103
Scooter WCT is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scooter WCT's Tacoma Gallery
How did I miss this

Anyways... Born, Raised and Still Live in Spring Hill and Work in Wesley Chapel
Old 01-16-2013, 06:13 PM   #105
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwzteD View Post
Im Hoping to buy a house in port st lucie in a few months ill join the fl tacos when i move down lol
My older sis is a Lt. with Palm Beach County Fire Rescue. She lives in a hood called traditions. It's really cool there yall outta check it out. Welcome to Fl. Tacomas. Stay posted to a link to the Fl. tacomas website.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #107
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwzteD View Post
My girlfriends whole fam lives down there, her uncle is a sheriff in west palm beach
Cool. well be prepared for some really crappy weather when you get down here. It's supposed to be in the mid 70's to 80's with no chance of rain for the next several days. Really sucks dude.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:53 PM   #108

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
here ya go twz. They may not let you in cause technically your not in Florida yet so if not just wait till ya get here
http://fltacomas.forumotion.com/
Old 08-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #111

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Gray View Post
New Port Richey! Work in Wesley Chaple. Just got the lift on so pics will be up soon.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #113
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
SpruceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I love my new OME 3" lift. Rides better than stock. Now its time to save up for a black grillcraft grill and some black head lights.
Do your headlights yourself for the cost of paint.I did mine its not hard.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ights-how.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...light-mod.html

Truck looks good btw, I work in tampa I'll have to keep an eye out for ya. Haha
Old 08-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #114
200 years too late
Code Gray is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Code Gray's Tacoma Gallery
Sprucetaco im taking your advice. I read some threads, bought some black gloss krylon for plastic and some fine grit sand paper . Started unbolting grill and headlights. Now im trying to get to that screw that you cant see and then it starts to pour. Damn florida evening showers. Lol.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:07 PM   #115
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sprucetco im taking your advice. I read some threads, bought some black gloss krylon for plastic and some fine grit sand paper . Started unbolting grill and headlights. Now im trying to get to that screw that you cant see and then it starts to pour. Damn florida evening showers. Lol.
Cool, just take your time & post pics when you get them done.
Not the greatest pic but here's some inspiration.

I know what you mean about the showers I was trying to grill dinner when it opened up.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:48 AM   #116
200 years too late

In the oven @ 300° f for 11 minutes worked perfect. They came right apart. Seperated the housing and taped off the two light spots and started painting. Theres nothing hard about this Mod. Total cost so far sray paint and silicone.
Attached Thumbnails
Florida Tacomas-20130827_085402.jpg   Florida Tacomas-20130827_091336.jpg   Florida Tacomas-20130827_100817.jpg  
Old 08-28-2013, 06:25 AM   #117
War Eagle!!
aubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shedaubi1414 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
aubi1414's Tacoma Gallery
Don't leave them in the oven with it on!! Let it heat up to 300 turn off then put them in for 11 min. I accidently left mine in for a few minutes with it on it WILL melt the rubber LOL
Old 08-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #118
200 years too late

Thank god nothing melted on me. I was worried that the weather strip was going to melt so i put the oven light on and stared at it the whole time. That was nerve racking. My mistake was that i should of took a closer look at the INSIDE of the clear lens. I wiped it clean but should of held it up to the light to look for finger prints or water spots. Everyone at work thought they looked store bought but i can see the little imperfections. In the end i have some really nice black headlights for around $10. I can now put the money saved toward a black mesh grill. Thank you for posting those threads for me. Sorry for the dirty truck .
Attached Thumbnails
Florida Tacomas-20130828_162116.jpg   Florida Tacomas-20130828_162136.jpg  
Old 08-28-2013, 03:35 PM   #119

Quote:
Thank god nothing melted on me. I was worried that the weather strip was going to melt so i put the oven light on and stared at it the whole time. That was nerve racking. My mistake was that i should of took a closer look at the INSIDE of the clear lens. I wiped it clean but should of held it up to the light to look for finger prints or water spots. Everyone at work thought they looked store bought but i can see the little imperfections. In the end i have some really nice black headlights for around $10. I can now put the money saved toward a black mesh grill. Thank you for posting those threads for me. Sorry for the dirty truck .
Look awesome man! Good job, not a bad deal for $10 huh.
Dont worry about the dirty truck, the way the weather has been you can't keep em clean. Haha