Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Toyota Dealers in North Florida

Old 11-02-2010, 09:49 AM   #1
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Dealers in North Florida

I had a pretty bad experience at the dealership here in Tallahassee so I'm looking to go somewhere else. I just want to get a basic crew cab long bed Tacoma and do the TRD S/C. I have been in contact with some guy at Coggin and he seems ok.

Where did you North Florida guys get your Tacomas and what dealer, with respect to this forum, has the best reputation (Sales and Service)?
Old 11-02-2010, 10:13 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyman89 View Post
I got mine at the Tallahassee dealer. I have not had a problem but they tried to play me when I bought mine and I told them how it was and what I would pay and left it to them.
I guess I'm too stern or abrasive. I told them what I expected when I walked in the door and they promised me that there will not be any issues. They were asses about the whole thing. They low-balled the hell out of my trade, after I told them I didn't want to trade for that exact reason. The sales manager was just rude! He was a pompous ass.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:17 AM   #3
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine at Coggin here in Jacksonville though.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:22 AM   #4
Hydrabyte will become famous soon enoughHydrabyte will become famous soon enough
Marines: 3533
Hydrabyte's Tacoma Gallery
Short story:
I went to Coggin June 09 and was trading an F150 - they of course low balled me too.
Returned 2 days after xmas (same year), they gave me $1800 more for my F150 on a 2009 TRD DBL cab. I know end of year and month end incentives probably helped, but ....

With that said, wouldnt try to talk you out of using Coggin but timing is everything. I do have a good friend who really likes Arlington Toyota, maybe you can manage a good deal between them?

GL
Old 11-02-2010, 12:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrabyte View Post
I do have a good friend who really likes Arlington Toyota, maybe you can manage a good deal between them?

GL

I'll get in touch with them and see what's up. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
I've been super happy with Coggin Toyota here. I didn't even buy my truck their but they have really taken care of me. I can't speak for the sales but the service guys are top notch.
Good to know. The only reason I even looked them up is because I see their license plate frames all over the place. I figured they can't be too bad if they are doing a ton of business.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:11 AM   #8
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Check with the Toyota dealerships in Marianna and Panama City.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:59 PM   #9
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine from coggin. I talked to there internet sales guys for about a month off and on before i went in and bought mine. He had the exact one i wanted sitting out in front waiting for me. I walked in saw it and sign the papers. We worked out all the prices ahead of time and i got it for like $100 under invoice so it was a steal.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:57 PM   #10

I have been going back and forth with the guy at Coggin. I'm looking for a 2010 or 2011 DC/LB and I want to buy the TRD SC. He's telling me the TRD SC is not available for the 2011 yet because the heads are different. I'm probably heading over there next weekend to see what we can put together.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #11
Taco.Tim is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
Taco.Tim's Tacoma Gallery
I enjoyed the experience with Coggin also. I ended up not buying their Tacoma ('08 AC / SR5 / Auto), but the salesman was very pleasant to work with. Bottom line was their price was too close to a new one (about $4000 less), so I ended up buying a new 2010 near my home last year.

Tim Glover
Old 11-11-2010, 12:43 PM   #12
lIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shedlIlOtAcO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM
Name: Chad
lIlOtAcO's Tacoma Gallery
Coggin also here.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:57 PM   #13
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
I just went to have some service done at Coggin and was super impressed once again. My headlights are showing signs of fogging and bubbling over the dtrl so Mr. Kelch ordered some new ones no problem. The great part is I also got my alignment done and he didn't make me pay yet. How that for trust? He's going to have me pay when I get the new headlights in. He also said that he'll throw it back on the alignment rack and check it when I go back and if I want any adjustments he'll do him. Now that is service!

Thanks a ton Ryan for recommending them!
Old 11-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #14
Redfish will become famous soon enoughRedfish will become famous soon enough

Redfish's Tacoma Gallery
Coggin here too. Arlington was ok too they just wouldnt deal as well as coggin. Stay away from St. Augustine Toyota...
Old 11-19-2010, 07:36 AM   #15

Thanks for the info everybody! I am still working with the the guy at Coggin and I'm waiting to hear what the deal is with the TRD SC and a 2011. I just started taking all the cool stuff off of my GTO and I'm going to part it out. I'm hoping to do something by the end of the year.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #17
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah once i get back i gotta go up there for a oil filter and an alignment.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:41 PM   #18
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
500 more miles and I'm going there for my first maintenance.