Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida Spotting Thread!!!

Old 06-05-2013, 07:29 AM   #182
Costa09 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
My fiancée said she meet a member when she was driving my truck today at dollar tree in pear park at PC. Was in a white truck and with his wife anybody on here?
Old 06-05-2013, 08:03 AM   #183
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
just got to PCB. already seen several modded Tacomas
Old 06-05-2013, 08:44 AM   #184

Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
Where you staying? I know I can't miss your truck kol
Old 06-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #185
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
Welcome to PCB.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:47 PM   #186
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt drive this time. were at the sandpiper. me and a friend i went to high school with. were leaving tomorrow though. this weather really has the water messed up today.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:14 PM   #187

Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it has been double red flagged since yesterday. We leave Saturday hope it eases up tommorrow.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #188
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a Silver AC 4x4 TRD O/R with what looked like an ARB front bumper, and possibly on 5100's heading east on University Pkwy in Sarasota this morning, any of you guys?
Old 08-28-2013, 03:04 AM   #189
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
spotted a 2nd gen a/c, o/r speedway blue with black stock wheels on the 408 westbound this morning around 0600. they were getting off @ crystal lake when i got behind them tag started with a 6 i think. had a couple of stickers in the lower left of rear window. anyone??nice truck
Old 08-28-2013, 03:14 AM   #190
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery

^^ OK, that's pretty awesome, gotta say