Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida Spotting Thread!!!

Old 09-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #21
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
I hate to bring a 6-month-old thread back to life...but...

johnw, I think I saw you driving east down Robinson today around 12:15pm near Magnolia and the FBC building (by Kinko's).

I work in the FBC building and was walking home to the apartment for lunch.

Sweet looking truck dude!

Fink
Yes sir that was me I had to drop off a disc to the day building for work
Old 09-09-2011, 01:03 PM   #22
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
One of these days, all of us near downtown during the day should meet up for lunch.

Wildside BBQ downtown is awesome.

Fink
Old 09-09-2011, 01:06 PM   #23
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bump fink...this just brings to light more pictues of jesse stuck...
Old 09-09-2011, 01:10 PM   #26
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I got stuck cuz I had hardly any tread on those tires plus the name, "Rugged Fails" and thats the day I popped my trucks off road cherry
Old 09-18-2011, 08:03 PM   #27
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
One of these days, all of us near downtown during the day should meet up for lunch.

Wildside BBQ downtown is awesome.

Fink
Wildsides is great! I'm in
Old 09-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #28
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Wildsides is great! I'm in
Yeah, John just PM'd me about it. I'm down any day this week - I can go to lunch whenever.

You guys just decide what works best for you and I'm there.

Fink
Old 09-21-2011, 05:08 AM   #29
Dirtygerman05 is a jewel in the roughDirtygerman05 is a jewel in the roughDirtygerman05 is a jewel in the roughDirtygerman05 is a jewel in the rough
Dirtygerman05's Tacoma Gallery
I spotted a 2000-03 Green tacoma extra cab at jax beaches on 40d's looked like Dana44's front and rear.

Also on 9a I keep seeing a green first gen. Tacoma with arb front bumper.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:17 AM   #30
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, John just PM'd me about it. I'm down any day this week - I can go to lunch whenever.

You guys just decide what works best for you and I'm there.

Fink
Did you guys figure out a date and time? I wouldn't mind tagging along if its cool, I can meet up one day next week, either tuesday or friday. What do you think?
Old 10-03-2011, 12:34 PM   #33
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
parked next to this one at the apt, i never realized the inside of the grilles were diff colors
Yep!

Dude, you need to update your avatar!

Fink
Old 10-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #35
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a nice 1998-2000 taco, xtra cab, SAS'ed, dark blue, on tires that looked like 35's at the walmart in Deltona. I didn't get a pic because I didn't have my phone.

The truck was definitley beat (used), but nice. Had a sticker on the windshield that said "not daddy's money."

And the name of this thread is pretty funny... "spotting." Reminds me of when my g/f told me she was spotting, and I was like..."wtf does that mean??"
Old 10-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #36
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
spotted a silver 2nd gen dc with black kmc addicts on colonial at the wal mart in ocoee, stock susp. i believe. nice looking truck
Old 10-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #38
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a grey dc sb. With what looked like a 6 inch lift and rockstar grill and blacked out tailights at the corner of 34th and archer rd today around noon in Gainesville. Anyone on tw?
Old 10-25-2011, 05:43 PM   #39

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
spotted a silver dc '10 or '11 on 408 east bound at mills today. had a tacomaworld sticker on back window drivers side. it was around 6:30 at night
Old 10-25-2011, 05:53 PM   #40
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
k9, were you at the meet this past weekend?