Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida Spotting Thread!!!

Old 10-25-2011, 09:20 PM   #41
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
k9, were you at the meet this past weekend?
nah missed it bro. I had planned on going but my sister came into town, unannounced so i was kinda stuck. I wish i could have been there tho looked like a great turnout!
Old 10-26-2011, 09:35 AM   #42
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
if he had a rockstar grill then i doubt it...
Good point. Probably not on here lol
Old 10-29-2011, 03:44 PM   #43
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
ohohvette's Tacoma Gallery
Altamonte Mall:
Old 11-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #44
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a swb trd sport today in Gainesville at 43rd st deli. Looked mostly stock with maybe 265s and had a basket roof rack with a full size spare in it. Anybody here?
Old 11-06-2011, 10:18 PM   #45
Fla Yota is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Former USMC Coproral
Name: Drew
Fla Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorComa View Post
Saw a swb trd sport today in Gainesville at 43rd st deli. Looked mostly stock with maybe 265s and had a basket roof rack with a full size spare in it. Anybody here?
I have seen that same truck on 39th. I think ive seen yours in before too. There are some nice Tacomas in the Gainesville area.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:29 AM   #46
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fla Yota View Post
I have seen that same truck on 39th. I think ive seen yours in before too. There are some nice Tacomas in the Gainesville area.
It looked like Colin's truck for just a second, but it wasn't. Yeah there are some real nice ones, there's a few of them I see around campus a lot.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #47
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a 2nd gen white acess cab trd off roaf with a tacoma world sticker and a demello bumper by UCF and a single cab 2nd gen silver single cab tool box tacoma world sticker and a large attena with airforce stickers and i remember the liscenes plate but idk if ill be that creepy
Old 04-16-2012, 10:14 AM   #53
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
theres always time for a tacoma break.....call it research
Can you come up after you pick up your son today? Dont have an advisor so i could squeez you in this afternoon if you want, shouldnt take more than an hour or so, probably less.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:05 PM   #56
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
Can i come bys? haha
Old 04-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #57
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
Can i come bys? haha
I'm gonna meet jason wed morn after 9am at his house. your more than welcome to come along.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #60
Dirtygerman05 is a jewel in the roughDirtygerman05 is a jewel in the roughDirtygerman05 is a jewel in the roughDirtygerman05 is a jewel in the rough
Dirtygerman05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjasu View Post
Saw a 2nd gen white acess cab trd off roaf with a tacoma world sticker and a demello bumper by UCF and a single cab 2nd gen silver single cab tool box tacoma world sticker and a large attena with airforce stickers and i remember the liscenes plate but idk if ill be that creepy

Was this the second gen. You saw?