Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida Spotting Thread!!!

Old 11-03-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Florida Spotting Thread!!!

I will be the 1st to make a Florida spotting thread although i dont have any pics of other tacos yet...come on post pics of other tacos in Florida
Old 11-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
I saw this one in Orlando

haha lmao...i wonder who that could be???
Old 11-11-2010, 04:42 AM   #4
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 11-21-2010, 08:46 AM   #5
techmarc is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
techmarc's Tacoma Gallery
spotted, dark red x runner, BHLM and thats all i saw apparent. toledo blade and US41 north port/port charlotte area.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:20 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Shut up John! Go finish your shake
Old 02-23-2011, 06:35 PM   #8
<<<<>>>>
btuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbtuner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
btuner's Tacoma Gallery
I spot them all the time in new port richey...

The daily ones I see:

There is a two tone black/white 2nd gen dc got to be atleast a 6in lift on it that I see every morning on the way to work.

a black 2nd gen dc lifted with really wide black wheels.

There is a nice blue 2nd gen trd ac with a bull bar parked in front of this guys house that I drive by every day.

Silver 2nd gen dc with barbwire decal running down the side.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:38 PM   #9
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a SWB AC TRD with a 6 inch lift and a boner bumper in spring hill today
Old 02-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #12
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jward2331 View Post
I've been watching the driveway and don't see any spotting... Guess mine came house trained

BTW, welcome back Jesse
Lol, Thanks
Next time if there is a next time I get myself into shit I will take your advice since you seem to be wise
Old 02-24-2011, 02:09 PM   #13
jward2331 is a splendid one to beholdjward2331 is a splendid one to beholdjward2331 is a splendid one to beholdjward2331 is a splendid one to beholdjward2331 is a splendid one to beholdjward2331 is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Aviation
Name: John
jward2331's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Lol, Thanks
Next time if there is a next time I get myself into shit I will take your advice since you seem to be wise
Ahhh Grasshopper... not wise, just been around the block a few times. I still step in do do once in a while, although just not as often as I did when I was 16.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #14
revhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the rough

Name: Manny
revhappyleon's Tacoma Gallery
i spotted my truck through the kitchen window this morning does that count?
Old 02-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #15
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
anything taco related counts
Old 02-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #16
revhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the rough

there she is again!
Old 02-28-2011, 06:55 PM   #17
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 02-28-2011, 06:57 PM   #18

kinda hard to snap pics while driving but i always see a black 2nd gen with tacoma across the windshield and the other day a silver dcsb with a lift, moto metals, and a nice grille treatment
Old 03-31-2011, 07:18 AM   #19
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen a red 1st gen double cab parked at BC main campus in Davie a few times. He has a bunch of MotoGP stickers. I was curious since Im a big fan as well and don't know many other race fans down here.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:29 AM   #20
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
I hate to bring a 6-month-old thread back to life...but...

johnw, I think I saw you driving east down Robinson today around 12:15pm near Magnolia and the FBC building (by Kinko's).

I work in the FBC building and was walking home to the apartment for lunch.

Sweet looking truck dude!

Fink