Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Saw some Tacos in Citrus

Old 11-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #1
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
Saw some Tacos in Citrus

I went to Citrus and Croom today.
As I was coming in to trail 16 at Citrus, I saw two Tacos.
One was a white AC. Waved hello as he was leaving .
Around the bend I pulled up behind another one.
It was Rhodehard. I tried to get his attention, but he took off up some unmarked trail.
Sorry we missed each other.

Would have been cool to meet someone from TW.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:13 PM   #2
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Took a couple of pics:

Clay pit at Croom. No one there except for some horses and hikers.

Old 11-07-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
Mud Junkie
TaComatoseSR5 is a jewel in the roughTaComatoseSR5 is a jewel in the roughTaComatoseSR5 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Stephen
TaComatoseSR5's Tacoma Gallery
that was me leaving. me and ryan were camping this weekend but we didnt do much trail riding this time. we can meet up next time im sure we will be camping alot this year.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #4
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Stephen, you get the locker hooked up?
Old 11-07-2010, 04:26 PM   #5
Mud Junkie
TaComatoseSR5 is a jewel in the roughTaComatoseSR5 is a jewel in the roughTaComatoseSR5 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Stephen
TaComatoseSR5's Tacoma Gallery
hell no man i just started to think about it again. I wanted it so bad and havent done anything with it.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:33 PM   #6
Not bothered....

Alright. I'm sure we'll meet up sometime. January isn't that far off .
Old 11-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #7
Turdarado extractor
Nd4Spd86 will become famous soon enoughNd4Spd86 will become famous soon enough

Nd4Spd86's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyman View Post
Took a couple of pics:

Clay pit at Croom. No one there except for some horses and hikers.

your truck looks good... pm me next time you go out to the citrus wma and maybe we can meet up. I only live like a half hour from there...
Old 11-08-2010, 04:46 AM   #8
Not bothered....

^^^ Will do !
Old 11-08-2010, 06:06 PM   #10
Not bothered....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
yeah i wasn't giving you the cold shoulder man, i promise. was just in a hurry to get back to camp.
i thought that was you though.
and i swear i didn't know that was a closed road.......
No worries. I didn't see that section you took on the map. Don't really know if it's closed or not.
Another time.....
Old 11-08-2010, 06:13 PM   #11
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
damn it!!! every time...yall come to Citrus i go to my bros house in Chiefland...WTH???