Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

The New Big Citrus Meet.....Jan 21-23

Old 11-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #21
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
My stepdad is bringing the Heep and Jeff is bringing the 85 and Darrick from work in the Dodge will probably be coming as well.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #23
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah, he just got the front done yesterday. He's not allowed to sell it. Everything that I had for it he's using so hasn't had to buy one part yet. He's buying the tires off the Jeep.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #24
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i was gonna say the Blue Gator and Anglers Resort in Dunnellon or Stumpknockers n a few other local places
Old 11-15-2010, 05:52 PM   #25
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck that shit, Ryan is a beast on a coleman. I'll eat at camp.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:55 PM   #27
sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has
rhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
rhodehard09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
i was gonna say the Blue Gator and Anglers Resort in Dunnellon or Stumpknockers n a few other local places
thanks tim.
yeah i'm not too down with going out of the woods for lunch man.
i'll tell yall what, you bring it, and i'll cook it. and i can assure you, you will like it....
Old 11-15-2010, 05:56 PM   #28
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
thanks tim.
yeah i'm not too down with going out of the woods for lunch man.
i'll tell yall what, you bring it, and i'll cook it. and i can assure you, you will like it....
I can back that up
Old 11-15-2010, 05:56 PM   #29
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the new sig.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #31
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
ok ok yall have it ur way...i come to ur town n we go to lunch yall come to my town n we make lunch wth??? not fare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #32
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
I can back that up
I saw the breakfast, looked delicious so ill be backing that up too
Old 11-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #33
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
breakfast??? what am i missing???
Old 11-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #34
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
shit, you use a coleman? that's classy. i just brought a pile of pallets to ocala and chopped them up with the ax when we got there. made a little make-shift grill out of some left over satoshi mesh......your way sound better though
Old 11-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #36
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
how bout dinner friday night or lunch sunday???
Old 11-15-2010, 06:26 PM   #37
sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has
rhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhodehard09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
rhodehard09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
shit, you use a coleman? that's classy. i just brought a pile of pallets to ocala and chopped them up with the ax when we got there. made a little make-shift grill out of some left over satoshi mesh......your way sound better though
yeah we usually make steaks over oak on saturday night.
i'll put my steaks up agaianst bern's or shulla's $100 steaks anyday.....
Old 11-15-2010, 06:27 PM   #38
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
gourmet woods cookin boy, thats what your missing.
like chitlens???

Products Discussed in this Thread