Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Ocala meet Nov 26th-28th anyone?

Old 11-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #21
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
Any update as to when and where to meet up ?
Old 11-23-2010, 12:50 PM   #22
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyman View Post
Any update as to when and where to meet up ?
I just got hooked up with a map from colinb17, got to do some things around here real quick then I'll post up!
Old 11-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #23
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATE

here's a map if you want to print it, zooming in and doing multiple sheets is a little tricky
http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_...rdb5192654.pdf

As for meeting up, lets go with the intersection of 40 and 11. Looking at it on google maps theres a place on the south side we could gather. Theres an information stand or something there (thanks colinb17).
crazyman, every figure out what day you'll be coming up?
nd4spd86, what time will you be getting in on sunday?

hofs05 and I will be around all weekend pretty much so just just get me your times and days and that should be it. I'll pm you guys my number.

Are we forgetting anything?
Old 11-23-2010, 06:12 PM   #24
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looking forward to this !
Are there going to be more folks out there on Saturday rather than Sunday ?
I'll be there either way.
Just need a time.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:18 PM   #25
Not bothered....

There is a vehicle use map available. More detailed, but it's 48 pages.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:23 PM   #26
mike10TRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
mike10TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mike10TRD
I would go but i have to do the family thing lol but i am new to having a truck i have a 2010 trd sports 2wd so i dont know what it can really handle. I am in miami homestead so i dont really need the 4wd
Old 11-23-2010, 07:15 PM   #27
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike10TRD View Post
I would go but i have to do the family thing lol but i am new to having a truck i have a 2010 trd sports 2wd so i dont know what it can really handle. I am in miami homestead so i dont really need the 4wd
I keep mine in 2wd with the lsd turned on alot, its pretty capable.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #28
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like we'll be meeting at 10am Saturday at said location. Bring your A game
Old 11-23-2010, 08:19 PM   #29
Not bothered....

It's on !
Old 11-23-2010, 10:56 PM   #30
Turdarado extractor
Nd4Spd86 will become famous soon enoughNd4Spd86 will become famous soon enough

Nd4Spd86's Tacoma Gallery
hmm... maybe I can shuffle around thanksgiving dinner with the family on Saturday till a bit later I'd really like to come up when the biggest group is gonna get together, and if I can't do that pretty much any time Sunday would work... and mgrande I'll pm you my number... does anyone have FRS radios? I have one I can bring along if anyone else has them.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:24 AM   #31
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
just an fyi, the handheld radios, or CBs are great. if you want to use cell phones out there, verizon works....but that's it.
when i was out there last, my and alex's phones (verizon) had full signal, but my other two friends (at&t and some pay-as-you-go provider) had nothing. when we left the forest, they all of the sudden got 10 texts and a bunch of missed calls. so pretty much, don't count on reliable cell coverage unless everyone has verizon
Old 11-26-2010, 02:15 PM   #33
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
My sis said she's not really interested because she has to drive back to school on Sunday and that's a lot of time in the car. I appreciate the invitation but will not be able to join. I look forward to next time. Have fun and be safe guys.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:42 PM   #34
Turdarado extractor
Nd4Spd86 will become famous soon enoughNd4Spd86 will become famous soon enough

Nd4Spd86's Tacoma Gallery
This meet was a pretty good time... I can't wait for the citrus meet!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Ocala meet Nov 26th-28th anyone?-snc00001.jpg   Ocala meet Nov 26th-28th anyone?-snc00003.jpg   Ocala meet Nov 26th-28th anyone?-snc00004.jpg   Ocala meet Nov 26th-28th anyone?-snc00005.jpg   Ocala meet Nov 26th-28th anyone?-snc00002.jpg  

Old 11-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #35
Not bothered....

Had a good time today. Looking forward to Citrus in January !

Here's a link to the whole album. 25 pics.

http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/o...20Taco%20meet/
Old 11-27-2010, 04:08 PM   #36
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
to bad i missed the meet...FYI i went to Citrus today
Old 11-27-2010, 04:34 PM   #37
Not bothered....

No worries. I almost missed the meet too. I misread the meet up location. Ended up 30 miles from wher I was supposed to be.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #38
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
thats gotta suck
Old 11-27-2010, 06:29 PM   #39
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
to bad i missed the meet...FYI i went to Citrus today
woah woah woah......did you actually wheel???

looks like a great time guys! hope to see yall at the citrus meet
Old 11-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #40
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
yes Colin i did...it pissed me off that i couldnt find any mud n it rained all day yesterday n already it was just dust...i got nervous a few times cuz i was by myself n sugar sand caused me to spin a few times...i started at trail 9 n went all the way to 18 n came out in a neighborhood road n then came out on Stage Coach Rd.