Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Ocala meet Nov 26th-28th anyone?

Old 11-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Ocala meet Nov 26th-28th anyone?

Anyone want to get together at ocala national forest after thanksgiving? I plan on heading up there with hofs05 to check the place out for the first time. Would love some company.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:29 PM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
will do if i can get a ride for some of the off road portions
Old 11-15-2010, 07:40 PM   #4
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
As in Fri, Sat, Sun? What did you have in mind or are the plans open?
Well I just plan on being there lol. Other than that I'm not sure because I've never been there. It would be great to have someone like colinb17 there. My family has a ranch up there so I wouldnt need to camp there, but I wouldnt mind camping out if people come along. So I guess if some people want to get together we should all just agree to something and have some fun.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #5
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
i live like 20-30 minutes from ocala
Old 11-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #7
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm interested but can't guarantee anything. I'm trying to get some up to northern GA.
Trucks before sluts
Old 11-15-2010, 08:28 PM   #8
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
i'm gonna be up in virginia from the 24th through the 28th next time i gues

but if you have any questions on where to wheel, camp, etc, let me know.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:42 AM   #9
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't been out to ONF yet. If it were just a day ride, I'd be up for it. Not sure I could camp that weekend.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:16 PM   #11
Turdarado extractor
Nd4Spd86 will become famous soon enoughNd4Spd86 will become famous soon enough

Nd4Spd86's Tacoma Gallery
I could probably make it Friday or Sunday and some trail riding sounds like fun to me
Old 11-16-2010, 03:39 PM   #12
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
another citrus county local...hell yeah!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 03:39 PM   #13
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL! I'd be going up there to wheel just don't want to go by myself. I'll probably end up waiting for Ryan(RMB_Crew) to get his truck together.
oh, yeah going alone is not very wise...
Old 11-16-2010, 03:43 PM   #14
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Alright time to get official, lets get a list going. Beside your name put down when your available so we can get an idea of what days will have the most wheeling.

mgrande - all weekend, camping optional.
hofs05 - fri evening-sun, camping optional.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #15
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
CrazyMan - Sat OR Sun, not able to camp
Old 11-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #16
Turdarado extractor
Nd4Spd86 will become famous soon enoughNd4Spd86 will become famous soon enough

Nd4Spd86's Tacoma Gallery
nd4spd86- looks like I have to work Friday so I'll be down for Sunday No camping though
Old 11-17-2010, 05:50 PM   #17
comatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the rough
comatosed's Tacoma Gallery
My family is coming to my house for thanksgiving wed-sat, if they leave early in the day Saturday I'll go. I'd camp for Sat-Sunday , it's about 1.5 hr drive for me just to the south portion.

I have a sick spot I camp at on a lake If I go I will be bringing a wide array of camp equipment, multiple lanterns, potable water, table, canopy, hammock, etc.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #18
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by comatosed View Post
My family is coming to my house for thanksgiving wed-sat, if they leave early in the day Saturday I'll go. I'd camp for Sat-Sunday , it's about 1.5 hr drive for me just to the south portion.

I have a sick spot I camp at on a lake If I go I will be bringing a wide array of camp equipment, multiple lanterns, potable water, table, canopy, hammock, etc.
sounds great!
Old 11-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #19
Hunter'06FLKY is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Hunter'06FLKY's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldn't mind going, i am not sure what i'm doing for the weekend yet though. i'm just down in leesburg so i wouldn't have to go very far.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #20
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
just an update, hofs05 and I probably wont be camping. Mostly because its going to be so easy to just head to my dads land and rack out there. I'll be looking for some maps online tonight

mgrande - all weekend
hofs05 - fri evening-sun
nd4spd86- looks like I have to work Friday so I'll be down for Sunday No camping though