Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Attention Orlando members!!

Old 12-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #21
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
What is DIZ?
Old 12-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #23
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
oh haha I shouldve known
Old 12-15-2010, 05:31 PM   #24
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
well orlando people, I'll be going up there this weekend with hofs05 to check the place out. So if you see me creepin in your neighborhood dont be alarmed.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:10 PM   #25
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Well after touring avalon park/waterford lakes over the weekend I'm in love. That area makes miami look like the absolute worst city in the world. Which it actually is. I walked around UCF as well and it was equally as nice. I have alot of phone calls to make now
Old 12-21-2010, 11:30 PM   #26
JSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
JSW's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to JSW
Good to hear. If you have any other questions, let us know!
Old 01-18-2011, 01:12 PM   #27
toast is on a distinguished road
toast's Tacoma Gallery
I went to UCF, graduated in 07. Lived all over, stay away from campus affiliated housing. I used to live in Avalon Park and generally speaking that is gonna be your best bet IMO.

Check out the bulletin boards on campus at the Math and Physics building. Also check Cragislist. Plenty of rich parents bought houses in Stoneybrooke and the likes and want the kids to rent individual rooms. Going rate is $400/room for one of these nice houses in a really nice neighborhood.

EDIT: Also check out the end of Econlockhatchee Rd. This is over near 417 and the Curry Ford area. Just stay away from Chickasaw and Goldenrod as you're getting into thief territory. When I say that I mean like Honda thief territory but you should be fine. If you really want to know more about it, check out OrlandoForums.com.

I visit Davie on a regular basis and can attest that while some say Orlando is shitty, it's nowhere near as bad as Davie/Miami Gardens/Miami

PS -

GO KNIGHTS

Old 01-18-2011, 08:44 PM   #28
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toast View Post
I went to UCF, graduated in 07. Lived all over, stay away from campus affiliated housing. I used to live in Avalon Park and generally speaking that is gonna be your best bet IMO.

Check out the bulletin boards on campus at the Math and Physics building. Also check Cragislist. Plenty of rich parents bought houses in Stoneybrooke and the likes and want the kids to rent individual rooms. Going rate is $400/room for one of these nice houses in a really nice neighborhood.

EDIT: Also check out the end of Econlockhatchee Rd. This is over near 417 and the Curry Ford area. Just stay away from Chickasaw and Goldenrod as you're getting into thief territory. When I say that I mean like Honda thief territory but you should be fine. If you really want to know more about it, check out OrlandoForums.com.

I visit Davie on a regular basis and can attest that while some say Orlando is shitty, it's nowhere near as bad as Davie/Miami Gardens/Miami

PS -

GO KNIGHTS

Thanks, I actually locked in a contract on a amazing house in the waterford (timber isle to be exact) area earlier tonight And yeah, miami is a complete shithole compared to that area of orlando. I'm really looking forward to making the move.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:50 AM   #29
toast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Thanks, I actually locked in a contract on a amazing house in the waterford (timber isle to be exact) area earlier tonight And yeah, miami is a complete shithole compared to that area of orlando. I'm really looking forward to making the move.
Badass man! good luck to you!
Old 02-03-2011, 05:50 PM   #30
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by toast View Post

PS -

GO KNIGHTS

I'm getting your rims
Old 02-04-2011, 06:23 AM   #31
toast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
I'm getting your rims
Make sure you get some hub centric rings too.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #32
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
I'm getting your rims
they'll look nice on your truck
Old 02-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #33
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
they'll look nice on your NEW truck
Edited.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:53 AM   #34
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
welcome

I know I am late on this but, UCF is great and Orlando is much better than S. Fl. I am from Coral Springs. I have never been back since I graduated from H.S. The Waterford Lks. area is great congrats on the house. I live in the S.W. portion of Orlando. My parents live by UCF. They really like it.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:45 PM   #35
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah UCF is my backyard and its a great school with a great area and youll def like it here and maybe ill be spotting you around