Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

WTB: 2001 rear bumper near Jacksonville

Old 11-25-2010, 08:05 AM   #1
Lawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant futureLawman has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Lawman's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2001 rear bumper near Jacksonville

I have a 2001 Tacoma and I am in need of a new rear bumper. I have destroyed my current one and am not trying to spend a fortune on a new one. Anyone got any ideas or leads on one?

Thanks
Old 11-25-2010, 08:09 AM   #2
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
To prevent future damage maybe a stronger bumper is in order

http://cbioffroadfab.com/v-web/gallery/album04

If you want a plate one that looks more like a factory replacement pm cbi on here and see what they can do.

I just discoverd that the replacement skins aren't expensive
http://www.partstrain.com/store/deta...?location=Rear

I'd call up Coggin Toyota or your choice of dealer and see what just the bumper skin costs. That is assuming that your hitch and everything isn't damaged.