Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

FINALLY!...Moving Back to Florida

Old 12-18-2010, 11:58 PM   #1
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
FINALLY!...Moving Back to Florida

Well due to a medical discharge from the air force due to having a messed up knee I am moving back to the daytona beach area next week. I am hoping to be back before xmas of course.

Just curious if anybody on the forums are having any sort of meet after the holidays.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
Turdarado extractor
Nd4Spd86 will become famous soon enoughNd4Spd86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
Nd4Spd86's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure you already saw it on the main Florida page but there is a pretty good group getting together in citrus county at the Withlacoochee state forest...
Old 12-19-2010, 12:43 PM   #3
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nd4Spd86 View Post
I'm sure you already saw it on the main Florida page but there is a pretty good group getting together in citrus county at the Withlacoochee state forest...
x2. Citrus isn't too far from Daytona. It's going to be Jan 22nd.